SKSE Suddenly Stopped working

JonnyWalls

It is caused by the Nvidia Experience that is included in the driver installation. The Experience is NOT a part of the driver and can be deleted without affecting the drivers. For those who need some of the Experience functions, you can go back to an older version of Experience without rolling back the drivers. My guess is Nvidia will fix the Experience soon, Just check back on the Nvidia site every day or so.

This bug is not affecting everyone - I suspect it may be related to which board you are using.

Rolling back allowed me to play, but it appears to have broken my mods some how(I really don't understand how it could of broken my mods). Had to disable about ten different mods that were suddenly causing crashes after updating to the latest driver, and when I was finally able to load up a save, all of my textures were surrounded by red and white exclamation marks in both third and first person, but I could see the original textures for whatever item it was through that. Again, I've in no way changed my files in well over a few weeks, and have been actively playing without any issues until this driver update.

Rolling back your drivers does NOT roll back Nvidia Experience - It is NOT a driver but a separate program that Nvidia sneaks in on driver updates. You must roll it back separately. - or just delete it.

Rolling back your drivers does NOT roll back Nvidia Experience - It is NOT a driver but a separate program that Nvidia sneaks in on driver updates. You must roll it back separately. - or just delete it.

Where to find Nvidia experience so i can delete it?

Delete it! I was plagued by Fallout 3 crashes for over six months... until I finally decided to disable and DELETE Geforce Experience. I had tried everything else... trust me.

@budgie - it will be wherever you installed it - My guess is the default will probably be C:\Program Files (x86)\Nvidia Corporation\

I don't seem to have Nvidia experience. Not in any of the folders and a windows search turns up nothing.

Should I update my drivers from the website, then look for Experience and delete it?

EDIT: SKSE working now but I get the crash after two minutes bug.

Edited by budgie73