Need Help Adding NPC Dialogue

yebbanator

Hello all,

I've started the groundwork in making a companion mod. I've got it all working and I've changed some of the main dialogue like greeting and whatnot but need like a comprehensive list of general dialogue that I should customize for the companion.

Things like engaging in combat, stuff he says while in combat, possibly saying stuff when entering a specific area. That kind of stuff. Anyone know of a list that I can use to have our voice actor start recording all these responses?

Thanks!

-Kyle

Afraid that doesn't help as I've done all of that already. The mod works, I've even added voice over myself. I just need a compiled list of what most NPCs will say throughout general gameplay so I know which spoken dialogue I need to have our voice actor do and then add to the NPC.

Such as:

• Attack
  • CombatIdleChatter
  • Flee
  • Hit
  • KOed
  • AlertIdle
  • StartCombatResponse
  • And so on...

So that's what I need. Thanks.

I assume you've got a quest to do the normal conversation. In the GECK, with that quest open, click on the "Combat" tab. All of the options like attack, flee, hit, health half, health quarter, etc. are on that tab. As with the conversation tab, you click on the left and select which options you want to add to the form then put in your own NPC responses.

You can look at some other NPC quests/conversations in the GECK for examples.

I assume you've got a quest to do the normal conversation. In the GECK, with that quest open, click on the "Combat" tab. All of the options like attack, flee, hit, health half, health quarter, etc. are on that tab. As with the conversation tab, you click on the left and select which options you want to add to the form then put in your own NPC responses.

You can look at some other NPC quests/conversations in the GECK for examples.

Yeah. That's what I'll probably have to do. Already have a list of about 120 IDs, some with multiple responses. Thanks.