NV Interiors 52 Card Pickup Quest

markieman

Ace of Spades is in the Nellis Tower Security Bunker with the Jack of Hearts. If you blew up anything clearing bunker, it is probably displaced. You may have to clip and check under the floor or inside furniture to find it. It is (was) there when I found it.

Ace of Spades is in the Nellis Tower Security Bunker with the Jack of Hearts. If you blew up anything clearing bunker, it is probably displaced. You may have to clip and check under the floor or inside furniture to find it. It is (was) there when I found it.

Just edited my previous post, my suspicions were correct! The location description needs to be fixed here.

Figured it out now:

Queen of Hearts: Armory in Nellis Tower Security Area

2 (!!) of Spades: Armory in Nellis Tower Security Area

ACE of Spades: Gypsum Railyard Nuka Cola Truck

More incorrect cards: The Queen of Spades is in the same building as the King of Spades!

Edited by Hahnfruh

Nine of Spades is impossible to get without cheats. It was behind a locked door on Freeside which required a key which simply isn't there. Had to noclip into the second floor inside the building and use the door there to enter the interior.

In fact, the Door which requires a key to open (the one supposed to be Cerulean Main Entrance) only leads to a wall. Might be an issue on my side with other mods.

Anyway, went inside, spoke to Pin-Up after collecting all cars, also get no option to finish. Any ideas?

Edited by Hahnfruh

• 1 year later...