FNIS and SexLab Mods

Hardcoremeth

Hi there. This is my first post on these forums, so I apologise if I post this in the wrong section, which I doubt I am. Anyways, moving on to my problem; the problem that I need help with is that whenever I install FNIS and SexLab, I receive errors. Let's start with SexLab first. After "installing" FNIS, I decided to install SexLab, as anyone else would do so. After running Skyrim, I received an error which said "Outdated of missing "Fores New Idles in Skyrim" (FNIS) install detected. Sexlab currently requires FNIS V5.11 or newer in order to function. To continue using the mod; you must update and enable FNIS install, followed by running the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe tool."

Now, just to let you know, I done exactly what it says above; I ran the generate tool found in the FNIS folder. When I ran it, in the report, it showed a warning (the image is attached to this post since it wouldn't let me post links), which said "Warning: Bad installation. Generator not run from a Skyrim directory." Now, I'm assuming that the reason why I receieved the SexLab error after running Skyrim is because FNIS failed to install properly, preventing SexLab to not install properly either. Fair enough. However, what I don't understand is why I am receiving this bad installation warning message. I ran the generator tool from my Skyrim directory, so I have no idea as to why it didn't install and why it says bad installation.

Does anyone know how to help me with this, please?

Thanks in advance.

P.S. I tried posting this on SexLab's forums as well, but it wouldn't let me for some reason.

What is the path to your SkyRim directory?

E:\Skyrim\

That's where all of my Skyrim files and mods are stored. The mods are stored in E:\Skyrim\Skyrim Mods

Where did you get your game?

Busted! I'll admit it, I torrented it to try it out. But after playing it, I plan on buying the legendary version on Steam since this one doesn't have the DLCs. But before I do that, is FNIS failing to install because of the fact that it's not a legit copy or? Because I don't want it to give me the same error once I buy it after I get paid next week. :confused:

Banned - TVD.