Party Camp Issue Solved...

LadyHonor

I am probably the only one in the world to have done something this stupid but on the off chance someone else is having an issue with making a standalone and can't get their people to behave properly on camp, ie they don't show up in the inventory screen so you can change their armor and stuff....just open your variables in the object inspector and put a flippin' 1 in value beside AREA_PARTY_CAMP. Seriously I've been struggling with that stupid issue for almost 2 years now! I thought it was an area script issue. I found it tonight by accident working on an entirely different mod! Ugh!

lol it's not as bad as it sounds. when I got fed up with it I worked on other areas of the game or worked on other projects. in the almost three years since I started working on my standalone, I've retinted my entire game, written two books (both over 300 pages), started on my third book, continued working, doing the family thing and have endured two sudden major tragedies in my family. it keeps me busy and I like to stay busy....just not over stupid things! lol I mist have rewritten my party and area scripts to get my followers to do right a hundred times and all it took was putting in that blasted 1. lol