Warlock DoT spells.

SkyrimDunrog

Hi there.

I have spent the last few days looking for a custom spell mod that includes decent DoT spells. I wanted to reroll a character that will play like the Warlock from WoW basically. About as close as I have found so far was "Apocalypse" mod, which gave me 2 small DoTs that are very situational.

I am looking for something that has 4-5 different DoT spells, that can stack on a target and are not overpowered. Leech Seed from Apocalypse is a great example of the kind of DoTs I would like to have. I have been looking for spells that alone are not too much damage but when stacked with other DoTs will just eat thru an enemies health bar. I played around with the Creation Kit a bit today and modified some DoT spells to my liking but unfortunately every time I learned the spell from a book and tried to open my magic page to select the spell, the game would crash back to desktop for some reason.

If anyone out there that is familiar with the Warlock class in WoW would like to put something together like that I would extremely appreciative for your time. And if anyone knows of a spell mod that includes spells like that I would also love to know about it.

Thanks for giving this a look!

Hi there.

I have spent the last few days looking for a custom spell mod that includes decent DoT spells. I wanted to reroll a character that will play like the Warlock from WoW basically. About as close as I have found so far was "Apocalypse" mod, which gave me 2 small DoTs that are very situational.

I am looking for something that has 4-5 different DoT spells, that can stack on a target and are not overpowered. Leech Seed from Apocalypse is a great example of the kind of DoTs I would like to have. I have been looking for spells that alone are not too much damage but when stacked with other DoTs will just eat thru an enemies health bar. I played around with the Creation Kit a bit today and modified some DoT spells to my liking but unfortunately every time I learned the spell from a book and tried to open my magic page to select the spell, the game would crash back to desktop for some reason.

If anyone out there that is familiar with the Warlock class in WoW would like to put something together like that I would extremely appreciative for your time. And if anyone knows of a spell mod that includes spells like that I would also love to know about it.

Thanks for giving this a look!

Check Forgotten Magic Redone's Warlock spells.