Animator looking to mod

deathbymanga

Is there anyone looking for anyone to help in animating their mods? I want to get into Modding and i guess my only real skill set to bring to the table is Animation. I'm not a very good modeler, i'm a pretty bad artist so textures aren't in my ally, and I'm only JUST learning Java so that's a slow start for me.

Is there a Tutorial to help you add and edit existing animations to the CK?

I'm sure plenty of teams could find something for you to do, being an animator is something quite hard to do. I'm not sure about any tutorials, though I'm sure some people on the forums (perhaps Fore) could help you there. You could take a look at my WIP Immersive Quests, but I'm not really sure if we'll need an animator anytime soon.

An animator? That sounds exciting! I thought making and adding animations to Skyrim were more trouble than they are worth, but apparently, I was wrong. I haven't seen any tutorials on adding animations to the game just yet, but I'm sure there are some out there. Anyway, if you're looking to help, Vortex of Time might need some new animations in the far future, but I'm actually in more need of a music composer. Just click on the link in my signature.

Edited by mlee3141