any admins please? want to change username

JustChill01

hello, I would like to change my username. suggestions on how to do this run around "create a new account", but I read rules that say multiple accounts are banned.

so if an admin is reading this, will you contact me and let me know if I can change this username?

I have a lot of endorsements I gave to people's mods, and this is the account a mod maker gave me permission with to make a mod based on his.

Edited by JustChill

We don't do "name changes". (See the exact same topic six before yours in this same forum.)

We allow members to close the current account and create a new one associated with the same email address.

As you correctly surmised, doing so will mean you'll lose access as the author/uploader/poster of any materials you previously put here. But the account used to Endorse a mod doesn't really matter once you've done it, and having obtained permission to use another author's work in your own mods is still valid even if you have a new username.

So if you absolutely want a new username, simply request that your current account be closed.