Wasteland 2 mod ideas

Slastinator

• 4 months later...

not yet sadly :/

hmm; look at this
Date: Saturday, 28 February 2015 14:55 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

"A visual upgrade and improved mod tools are in the works for Wasteland 2, according to a blog post from inXile Entertainment.

The upgrades will come about as the game’s codebase is migrated from Unity 4.5 to Unity 5.
A major benefit of moving to Unity 5 is that 5 will include many of the tools from Unity 4.x Pro,” explained project lead Chris Keenan. We relied on many of these tools during our development and they will be available to modders without having to pay thousands of dollars for a Pro Unity license.
There is no doubt that this migration will allow us to release better tools for modding to our community in the future.”

http://www.vg247.com/2015/02/28/wasteland-2-pc-mods-visual-upgrade/
"In pursuit of this goal, one task we're working on right now is migrating the Wasteland 2 codebase from the Unity 4.5 engine to Unity 5, which will enable some new possibilities for us. A major benefit of moving to Unity 5 is that 5 will include many of the tools from Unity 4.x Pro. We relied on many of these tools during our development (like creating and building navigation meshes), and they will be available to modders without having to pay thousands of dollars for a Pro Unity license. There is no doubt that this migration will allow us to release better tools for modding to our community in the future." - Feb 27 2015

Edited by Ryuukage0101

• 1 month later...

Well, I have a request. After watching Fury Road, I have got to have a one-armed tough lady in my ranger-party. Hell, why not 4 one-armed ladies? with peg-legs if possible. Maybe a mod where player characters can use the model from Rose's cyber-arm themselves?