Japanese Romaji to english.

ZippyDSMlee

You know, I don't know if you'll get better than romajidesu.com for translating romaji.. To be honest, from a computational translation standpoint, romaji is horrible because so much of japanese is either implied by situations or uses specific Kanji for specific meanings. For instance, Hashi can be Bridge, chopstics or ladder.. If you're sentence in romaji roughly went "She's standing on Hashi" in romaji without the situation or the proper Kanji, a translation could end up with the person standing on any of the three items and both a ladder and bridge would make sense.

For that reason, you will likely never find a good Romaji sentence translator...

You know, I don't know if you'll get better than romajidesu.com for translating romaji.. To be honest, from a computational translation standpoint, romaji is horrible because so much of japanese is either implied by situations or uses specific Kanji for specific meanings. For instance, Hashi can be Bridge, chopstics or ladder.. If you're sentence in romaji roughly went "She's standing on Hashi" in romaji without the situation or the proper Kanji, a translation could end up with the person standing on any of the three items and both a ladder and bridge would make sense.

For that reason, you will likely never find a good Romaji sentence translator...

Thank you!

No problem! Sorry I don't have a translator that will help much. >///<; Who know, as difficult as it would be to program, someone may have made a Romaji translator that people don't know much about yet! Hopefully someone will know of a good one..

Honestly, my recommendation would be to look for the lyrics to the songs you want online in their proper japanese form and then use a translator like googles translator to figure out more of what they are trying to say; though, songs kind of always are hard to translate because of their non-standard japanese usage tailored to the rythms, so that might not work either. ^-^;;;

No problem! Sorry I don't have a translator that will help much. >///<; Who know, as difficult as it would be to program, someone may have made a Romaji translator that people don't know much about yet! Hopefully someone will know of a good one..

Honestly, my recommendation would be to look for the lyrics to the songs you want online in their proper japanese form and then use a translator like googles translator to figure out more of what they are trying to say; though, songs kind of always are hard to translate because of their non-standard japanese usage tailored to the rythms, so that might not work either. ^-^;;;

Only reason I asked as I been looking for lyrics for the song for years, I did find one a day ago tho.

So now I know if I can not find one either have it translated or translated it myself word by word, I make iffy English lyrics you can sing out of the translation so I am not worried about it being perfect if it gets me to a general feeling in a word or sentence I can hammer it out to match the general flow of the song..