Audio Ad - That's an abolutly No-Go!

Biervampir

Ads are from a third party company - as are the ads on every other internet site. We cannot remove it directly, however, if you can get a screen shot and submit that, We can contact the ad company and have it removed. Ads are region specific, so the staff may not see the same ads. Our ad specifications say no audio or flashing ads should be allowed. But the advertisers cheat and sneak them in after the ad has been accepted by the 3rd part company. Please do not click on these ads as that just encourages them. The advertisers are shooting themselves in the foot by forcing these kind of ads - it just encourages more people to use ad blockers. :rolleyes:

If you don't want to see ads at all - if you become a supporter or premium member, even if just for a month - you will NEVER see ads here again. Even after your subscription expires NO ADS. Then if even a one month premium is too much, we have a supporter category that was implemented to allow over 18 people to view our adult image share - even cheaper than a one month premium, and again one small payment - not a subscription where you pay over and over - and NEVER see another ad here. :thumbsup:

No other web site that I know of will do that. :tongue:

Ads are from a third party company - as are the ads on every other internet site. We cannot remove it directly, however, if you can get a screen shot and submit that, We can contact the ad company and have it removed. Ads are region specific, so the staff may not see the same ads. Our ad specifications say no audio or flashing ads should be allowed. But the advertisers cheat and sneak them in after the ad has been accepted by the 3rd part company. Please do not click on these ads as that just encourages them. The advertisers are shooting themselves in the foot by forcing these kind of ads - it just encourages more people to use ad blockers. :rolleyes:

If you don't want to see ads at all - if you become a supporter or premium member, even if just for a month - you will NEVER see ads here again. Even after your subscription expires NO ADS. Then if even a one month premium is too much, we have a supporter category that was implemented to allow over 18 people to view our adult image share - even cheaper than a one month premium, and again one small payment - not a subscription where you pay over and over - and NEVER see another ad here. :thumbsup:

I know the premium support. Sadly I don't earn money yet, so I will become one in some year's.

Of course I won't click them!

Thanks for the information, I will make a screenshot of that, if it will happen again

To the flash ads, I often see them, if u want I can do some screenshots. But personally I ignore them, so they don't annoy me.

Thank's for the answer

I know the premium support. Sadly I don't earn money yet, so I will become one in some year's.

Of course I won't click them!

Thanks for the information, I will make a screenshot of that, if it will happen again

To the flash ads, I often see them, if u want I can do some screenshots. But personally I ignore them, so they don't annoy me.

Thank's for the answer

But flash ads aren't supposed to be there. So if you take a screenshot, they can be removed so someone else who IS bothered by them can not have to deal with them anymore.