What mods are used in this image ?

cali03

Hi,

People of Skyrim .. I need help !
I've found an awesome artwork of a russian guy on steam & asked him what armor / body mesh / hair / animation mods etc. etc. etc... he used aaaaannnd ....

He answered me this : ")))"

So, maybe he didn't understood or maybe he just don't want to understand. That's why I'm asking you, folks, if you can help me find out what mods have been used in this artwork ? http://steamcommunity.com//sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=346492273

I think it's UNP body with breats physics & real girls realistic body texture but I'm not sure.

I'm waiting impatienlty to your replies ! >.<

Bikini: No idea. All these bikini mods look pretty much the same to me.

Body: CBBE meshes/textures. Possibly the face textures as well. (UNP breasts are pointier and defy gravity, CBBE ones don't unless you make them so with BodySlide.)

Physics: HDT, probably.

Walking animation: Victoria's High Heeled walk, maybe?

Hair: Not from Apachii, as far as I can tell. SG hairpack?

Headphones: Not a clue.

Arrows: Nope.

If the guy's Russian, then you're more likely to find the stuff on Russian modding sites, which tend to be more lax about things like 'copyright'.

So for now I know these :

Bikini: No idea. All these bikini mods look pretty much the same to me. I might know where the bikini come from but what about the lower part ? Maybe a retexture like Killer Keos's CBBE retexture mod ?

Body: CBBE meshes/textures. Possibly the face textures as well. (UNP breasts are pointier and defy gravity, CBBE ones don't unless you make them so with BodySlide.)

Face: for the face I was more thinking of realistic girls ? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36425/?

Headphones: Osare Headphones I think

& what about the bow ?

Many thanks to Jeir & Shadowjin for their replies. Hoping for further information !

Also, there is not a doubt in my mind that ECE was used for the face.

The breast cannot be HDT; the bounce is way to exaggerated and "rubbery". My guess is an animation.

The hair is certainly from either KS Hairdos or SG Female hair pack.

The armor is some type of Harley Quinn armor, I am not sure if it is available on the nexus.

From that angle, it is difficult to tell what body mod that is, as well as the textures used. The shoulders do not seem broad, and the body seemed well proportioned, so I would say UNPB.

Also, there is not a doubt in my mind that ECE was used for the face.

The hair is certainly from either KS Hairdos or SG Female hair pack.

The armor is some type of Harley Quinn armor, I am not sure if it is available on the nexus.

From that angle, it is difficult to tell what body mod that is, as well as the textures used. The shoulders do not seem broad, and the body seemed well proportioned, so I would say UNPB.

The body is CBBE, and the textures are the default CBBE ones. You can tell by the bellybutton, the shape of the waistline and breasts, and the general look of the textures. If it was an UNP-based body, the bellybutton would be wider, the breasts pointier/defying gravity (yes, even UNPB ones), and the skin texture would be darker and grainier. There's also the fact that UNP bodies have wider shoulders than any of the base CBBE bodies. Here's an image to compare. (Slim-based BodySlide body, but still. Is pretty much the same angle, so you can see the bellybutton and the line of the waist - CBBE waist is much smoother than the UNP ones.)

I would also still say the face textures are CBBE ones, but the image is so low quality it's hard to tell. Don't really know much about the jellyboob mobs (they are ALL exaggerated and unrealistic), but who knows. Could just be part of that walking animation mod.

Anyway, OP, did you try asking in the mod detective's thread? It's sticky'd at the top of this forum.

Here's the original link where I found the artwork : http://steamcommunity.com//sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=346492273

The guy's name is there too so if you speak russian feel free to ask him away. He's most of the time playing COD, so I try to not bother him each time..
Had a conversation with him last time when he finally answered and told me he'll look about it. This morning he told me he can't find the files.
Anyhow we're progressing finding which mods were used ! I'll try to test the following mods the week-end & I'll try to post an image of the result.

Bikini: No idea. All these bikini mods look pretty much the same to me. I might know where the bikini come from but what about the lower part ? Maybe a retexture like Killer Keos's CBBE retexture mod ?

Face: for the face I was more thinking of realistic girls ? http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/36425/? Or CBBE face textures ?

& what about the bow ?

Thanks for your help atm, I appriciate it !

PS: @ Arcane Archer : Didn't understood this phrase "Anyway, OP, did you try asking in the mod detective's thread? It's sticky'd at the top of this forum."

The pic seems to have been removed from steam - possibly because it depicted some copyrighted material, or maybe for some other reason - they don't say why or whether it was removed by the uploader or by the Steam staff.

Here's the original link where I found the artwork : http://steamcommunity.com//sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=346492273

The guy's name is there too so if you speak russian feel free to ask him away. He's most of the time playing COD, so I try to not bother him each time..

Had a conversation with him last time when he finally answered and told me he'll look about it. This morning he told me he can't find the files.

Anyhow we're progressing finding which mods were used ! I'll try to test the following mods the week-end & I'll try to post an image of the result.

Face: for the face I was more thinking of realistic girls ? http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/36425/? Or CBBE face textures ?

& what about the bow ?

PS: @ Arcane Archer : Didn't understood this phrase "Anyway, OP, did you try asking in the mod detective's thread? It's sticky'd at the top of this forum."

Who's 'Arcane Archer'? =P That's my title, not my user name (Jeir). But, if you go to the 'Skyrim Mod Talk' forum, which is where you posted this thread, you will see the Mod Detectives thread at the top. You can ask for help locating mods there. Of course, you'd have to find another image of what you're after to get any real help, as it's harder to find things from descriptions alone.

For the bikini (I class the whole thing as a bikini, don't mind me), if you can't find it, as the body is CBBE, check the CBBE mod list (on the CBBE mod page). There are plenty of BodySlide (and thus, HDT/TBBP)-compatible skimpy outfits that should suit your preferences.

Don't know about the bow; couldn't really see it, and again, the pic was of poor quality, so there wasn't enough to get any real details to work out what it was from.

& what about the bow ?

Who's 'Arcane Archer'? =P That's my title, not my user name (Jeir). But, if you go to the 'Skyrim Mod Talk' forum, which is where you posted this thread, you will see the Mod Detectives thread at the top. You can ask for help locating mods there. Of course, you'd have to find another image of what you're after to get any real help, as it's harder to find things from descriptions alone.

For the bikini (I class the whole thing as a bikini, don't mind me), if you can't find it, as the body is CBBE, check the CBBE mod list (on the CBBE mod page). There are plenty of BodySlide (and thus, HDT/TBBP)-compatible skimpy outfits that should suit your preferences.

Don't know about the bow; couldn't really see it, and again, the pic was of poor quality, so there wasn't enough to get any real details to work out what it was from.

Oh, my bad ! xD

Ok I'll try the other topic.

Now that the link is unexisting I can't put it here or elsewhere.. But I still have a version on my computer I downloaded but it say's it's too big to upload it here ):

Any suggestions how I could upload it correctly ?

For those who'd like to help you can add me on steam or Skype, just tell me if you want to help or not \o/ ( With the convertion of the file I have to upload it or to find what mods were used )