Mature Skin Neck Seam help needed!

hanslanda007

Well after the advice in this forum and a little reading elsewhere my problem is now fixed! How I fixed it i'll explain below which some may think I went the long way (took about 45 mins) but this is something i'm learning and CBBE did infact leave behind some files (I presume was from NMM stopping responding on uninstall of CBBE) which was causing problems.

I removed in following order using NMM

Smile HD

Female Facial Animations

Eyes of Beauty

Underworld Eyes

Vampire Lord Retexture

All my standalone followers (5 of them)

Bijin Warmaidens (Complete Package)

Seranaholic

Seranaholic Texture Update

Mature Skin V2 BETA 5

Dimonized UNP

Cover Kajati Male

Cover Kajati Female

Skysight Male 4K Skins

I then entered "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\textures\actors\character" to find the following folders which still contained some files,

bretonfemale

darkelfemale

female

femaleorc

facegendata

imperialfemale

redguardfemale

Then I compared the folder contents with the zip files for my initial CBBE and SG female texture installs, the remaining files were in fact from my initial body textures and meshes before switching to UNP and Mature skin, so I deleted the remaining folders with their contents.

I then moved to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Meshes\actors\character" to find remains of the below folders.

Character Assets

Facegendata

I compared the contents with CBBE and SG Female to find they matched and proceeded to delete.

The MODS I removed above was then re-installed using NMM in a logical order, loaded my Skyrim save game and it was fixed, no more neck seam and i'd go as far to say COMPLETELY SEAMLESS. UNP is a new thing for me but I find it much better and more realistic than CBBE, I realize it's personal preference tho and that is just my opinion.

I'm a very happy man indeed and thank you all.

• 2 weeks later...

the reason why your pictures look like that cause you need matching msn and sk files. Not because of the body or textures. I used Mature skins, SG, realistic girls. With CBBE never have those issues. Nothing have to do with CBBE. I see same issues with UNP, UNPB, UNPBB or what ever the fk UNP they make now.