Can you find the error? - CTD with mods

Twin2kaay7

Ok guys I have found the error!

I installed the Memory Blogs log because I had a bad feeling I might have the memory problem we all know and love which seemed pretty unlikeley because I had allready installed the patch.

But here it comes ... I play as I would normally do until I cash and go to the memoryblogs.log file to see if it gives me insight.

And here we go I crash at exactly 256MB of RAM.

Coincidence? I think not.

So now the topic has kind of turned but can you tell me how/ where to put the skse.ini file so it works?

I use mod organizer so the file path is different than normal "E:\Mod Organizer\mods\SKSE_1_07_01 Scripts".

formerly i have put the ini right in this folder next to the meta.ini but this doesn't seem to be working. Any suggestions?

EDIT:

God I am fixing this myself atm just installed SSME to compensate because I had my porblems setting up skse.ini and all that jazz where to put it.

this fixed the 1st instance of freezes and crashes. the 2nd one was actually/ probably caused by leftover scripts. You know I am playing on an old safe that had way too many mods that conficted and I had to get rid of alot of scripted mods back then. I know you should't but I didnt wanna restart my lv 3o char so I just cleaned the save with the savegame cleaner. Well obviously the cleaner cannt clean every thing so I supose I have to live with the ocasional freeze or crash. Thx anyway for all the help.

Hope somebody someday will find my little expedition helpful and learns from it.

Edited by Twin2kaay7

HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp

should be the first 3 ESPs in load order.

SSME isn't needed with latest SKSE. the SKSE.ini [i'll copy and past the contents of mine.] is located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE folder [for me anyway]

here is my skse.ini contents

[Display]
iTintTextureResolution=2048

[General]
ClearInvalidRegistrations=1

[Memory]
DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB=768
ScrapHeapSizeMB=256

HighResTexturePack01.esp

HighResTexturePack02.esp

HighResTexturePack03.esp

should be the first 3 ESPs in load order.

SSME isn't needed with latest SKSE. the SKSE.ini [i'll copy and past the contents of mine.] is located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE folder [for me anyway]

here is my skse.ini contents

[Display]

iTintTextureResolution=2048

[General]

ClearInvalidRegistrations=1

[Memory]

DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB=768

ScrapHeapSizeMB=256

Yeah I know I did it before but it didn't work for me and I crashes as soon as I started to load a save in skyrim , that's why I installed SSME instead. Doesn't really matter both get the job done.

OK thx fir the loadorder tip.