Underwear clipping/showing through armor, clothing, etc.

Deleted4240918User

I'm having this little (but highly annoying) bug that does not break anything but the immersion. It seems that there is a bug that makes underwear of both males and females in the game to show through their clothing and armor. It doesn't happen with all armors or clothes, but they're enough of them for me to see them whenever my toon turns around.

Maybe you guys can help me out with it. I've tried everything I could think of with the meshes and underwear replacers and still nothing.

Here's a screenie of the issue.... (I couldn't attach it to the post, so I had to upload it somewhere else)

http://postimg.org/image/d8j2bc673/

Thanks in advance for any help you provide !!!

Hmm. Something I wonder, are you using a custom skeleton? Does that skeleton have it's own underwear, or are you using an underwear mod? If its the former, I would imagine the skeleton would hide the underwear as soon as you equip armor, as long as its armor made for that skeleton ( think trying to fit CBBE on a UNP body)

If its the latter, then the underwear is being seen as an article of clothing itself, and is being rendered on the body same as the armor, and that is why it is poking through. Some custom skins come with purely naked bodies, I know this, but there are some out there that leave vanilla underwear on, I wonder if perhaps you changed skeletons or skins maybe it would help?

Hmm. Something I wonder, are you using a custom skeleton? Does that skeleton have it's own underwear, or are you using an underwear mod? If its the former, I would imagine the skeleton would hide the underwear as soon as you equip armor, as long as its armor made for that skeleton ( think trying to fit CBBE on a UNP body)

If its the latter, then the underwear is being seen as an article of clothing itself, and is being rendered on the body same as the armor, and that is why it is poking through. Some custom skins come with purely naked bodies, I know this, but there are some out there that leave vanilla underwear on, I wonder if perhaps you changed skeletons or skins maybe it would help?

I'm not using any custom body meshes for NPCs. I use however, ECE and play the YoungNord race which has custom body meshes and textures. That aside, I've read somewhere that there are some mods that add "keywords" to I don't know what that make NPCs wear underwear. I also tried installing the underwear replacer for males; didn't work at all.

I use custom animations and FNIS, perhaps somewhere along the process something got bugged... but I can't know for sure- I tried deleting the files FNIS creates and then patching the anim folder again, didn't work either.

I also use the Realistic Ragdolls mod, but I've used it before and have never had this issue before.

Edited by Guest