Animation Bug (after Modding?)

Xoron7

So I lately started modding Skyrim again (from Vanilla) and I installed like 50 Mods, including xp32 Skeleton, Fnis and so on.

Everything worked fine, then I installed the Bethesta HD Packs and changed my game language to English (I'm Austrian so standard is German) and all of a sudden, my 3rd Person Bow Animation is Bugged and my character takes some king of T-Position while the Bow is draw (See Picture).

Tried it with deinstalling all Mods, deinstalling Skyrim and reinstalling all again. Bug was still there on the Vanilla Skyrim after reinstall and after I installed xp32's and all the other animation stuff.

Only installed mods shown in the other Picture.

Hope you can help me :S

Sorry if I failed with the grammer at some points and sorry if this(or similar) Topic already existed.

I indeed did, installed all the Mods and run FNIS after. Tried it in various installing Orders and Combinations (left some stuff like the HDT for example)

Indeed there was a ERROR Message (Picture) telling me that PCEA is ticket but not installed (because it isn't installed ^^ )

PS: unticked it and updated FNIS again. No ERRORS but still the T-bug

Edited by Xoron7

And what about the warnings? Doesn't it appear to you that these are similar problems? Although not as bad as the PCEA error.

And I need to see the WHOLE output, with the path. Don't make a pic, copy/paste the TEXT from the text field.

Ok. Seems like i found the...Problem?

I unticked everything but the Bow animation running(which was installed http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/16975 2nd download) and the only warning left shown was that this mod is not installed.

Guess the file was somehow damaged or something. Downloaded the 3rd one and now it works again....