[LE] Skyrim Workforce [WIP]

Update 1

Features Completed

- Resume System

- Wages System

- Quitting System

Throughout next week I will be releasing shortish videos that showcase these features in action...they won't be too terribly exiting but at least you will know that the mod is being worked on and is gaining progress. By the end of next week, or early the week after, I should have completed the first actual job: Skyrim Guard. By that time I will release the mod in an early state so that people can try it out and get a taste for how the mod will work. I have also decided to release the Trello board for public viewing and editing at the same time as the Alpha release so that you can suggest your own jobs or features that you want to see implemented into the mod. I also want to give a quick shoutout to Matthiaswag who helped me better understand how to set up timed quests. So thank you Matthias.

In the world outside of modding I have am happy to state that I passed my Calculus exam ( got the 3rd highest score ) so next monday all I have to do is pass my Physics exam and then it will be smooth sailing for me to work on this mod.

For those who have been waiting on this mod.....wait a wee bit longer....and thanks for being patient! :D

• 1 month later...

I wanted to apologize for the lack of information or updates after my last post about a month ago. I wanted to spend the majority of my last month of my Spring Semester studying for finals (3 math exams in one day....nightmares will never end!) know that now I have 3 months of free time to devote to this mod, and I am finalizing all of the non-job features (resume system, hiring system, quitting/benefits/firing/vacation system, etc.). Hopefully after I get the majority of bugs ironed out I will release videos as a proof of concept for the mod...I am assuming that I can get this part done by the end of next week. So expect some videos and more information from me.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah sorry about the video delays I am working as a lifguard and due to a sickness with two of our members the other 5 of us have had to work longer days....so sorry about the delays. Probably tomorrow or the end of the week I will have content to show you guys!

• 2 weeks later...
I was just wondering, since I'm new at this, where can I find these videos and where can I make suggestions for jobs? I'm really looking forward for this mod and I can't wait for it to be completed, so thank You so much for making this happen.

• 2 weeks later...

I was just wondering, since I'm new at this, where can I find these videos and where can I make suggestions for jobs? I'm really looking forward for this mod and I can't wait for it to be completed, so thank You so much for making this happen.

Sorry for my late replies, I am making great progress on the mod, and have currently 6 (10 - 16min) videos about the mod currently completed, unfortunately I am in Jamaica right now visiting relatives, and do not have an internet connection to upload things (this reply is via my phone) so I apologize for the delay, I should be returning next Wednesday so hopefully I will have a lot to showcase on that day! :D The job suggestions will be available on mod release (Alpha/beta) once you guys see how the job sytem will work. Thanks for taking an interest in my mod, and again sorry for the delay.

Interested! Kid, ya got potential. I expect to see those video's posted by wednesday or we're shutting ya down, kid!

But in all seriousness, really interested in this mod.

It would be nice to have a fashion advisor job in skyrim. Random people will send you a letter that starts the radiant quest saying they have a fashion dilemma and they will need you to dress them up for the right occasion. If they like the results, they would thank you and pay you handsomely. It could be the client who will personally contact you, or it could also be their relative who thinks the client's outfit is terrible, but the client doesn't listen and they need you to teach the them a lesson. Aside from the letters, there could also be a gps system which tracks of people all over skyrim that needs help. There could also be fashion criminals who wear very inappropriate clothing, you persuade them to wear better clothes, if you fail, they feel insulted and start attacking you and you will have to kill them, if you succeed they agree, and will pay you. While not out helping people, you create clothes that you can display on your shop, and there will be random customers who buy them.

It would be nice to have a fashion advisor job in skyrim. Random people will send you a letter that starts the radiant quest saying they have a fashion dilemma and they will need you to dress them up for the right occasion. If they like the results, they would thank you and pay you handsomely. It could be the client who will personally contact you, or it could also be their relative who thinks the client's outfit is terrible, but the client doesn't listen and they need you to teach the them a lesson. Aside from the letters, there could also be a gps system which tracks of people all over skyrim that needs help. There could also be fashion criminals who wear very inappropriate clothing, you persuade them to wear better clothes, if you fail, they feel insulted and start attacking you and you will have to kill them, if you succeed they agree, and will pay you. While not out helping people, you create clothes that you can display on your shop, and there will be random customers who buy them.

Wow sounds great, I think I may be able to implement that, we will see!

Interested! Kid, ya got potential. I expect to see those video's posted by wednesday or we're shutting ya down, kid!

But in all seriousness, really interested in this mod.

Due to the flight times you are gonna have to wait till around 8 - 10pm for the videos to start showing up. And knowing Jamaican pilots you may want to add an hour or two to that.

EDIT: Actually add 3 hours to that, we are still in the airport, should have left 3 hours ago.....gotta love when flights are delayed :sad: It did however, buy me time to create voice overs for the video as it was only going to be text that explained everything...so there's that. Thank you all for waiting and taking an interest in this awesome en-devour of mine, can't wait to share it with yall