[Request] Party AI scrips/behavior

Pacerot

Basically something like this:

http://www.shsforums.net/files/file/1025-bp-series-party-ai-for-bg/

Love the game, but getting sick of incessant party micromanagement every time you run into a mere kobold? Then the BP Series Party AI Scripts are just for you. Sit back and watch the fun, instead of pausing every two seconds to make sure Minsc isn't off picking daisies in mid-battle, nor if Edwin is casting Meteor Swarm at a pair of goblins five feet away from himself.

Do you guys think this will happen any time soon?

Would like AI scripts as well, seriously with real time with pause i expected some party AI. IF i have to micromanage everything then the game should have been turn based.

Exactly, i was expecting something in the terms of dragon age origin, a light AI, cast spell there cast spell here, now i am stuck waiting for party AI :( any kind is good.

• 2 weeks later...

i dont think it will happen soon, because it would have to be fully implemented by fans (in baldur's gate you had some scripts made by developers and you could just create new based on the work already done, but here you would have to start from scratch and!!! make it possible to run those scripts with some buttons etc)

I would love to do something like this though

• 2 weeks later...

I would actually just LOVE to see a little AI addon as "target nearest enemy from nerest ally" or something... I mean, come on! When my characters aren't in "weapon" range (maybe just a little farter) then the enemy, they just stop...

I mean, what the hell! At least the enemies, when they aren't aside from your party, they move to intercept! At least give them a fighting chance! :p

Eder: But... I was filling my pipe!

Yeah, and how about the rest of the party?

Eder: I dunno... You should ask them that question! Unlike you, I'm not a mind reader for crying out loud!

:)

Anyway, it would be cool!

• 4 weeks later...