Unofficial TESNexus Minecraft Server

Ethre

So, me and some friends have been using the server for a couple of days. Seeing as how I was an admin on Erics server and everything, can I be a VIP? Maybe even a mod :tongue:

But yeah, we're enjoying the server. I contacted Eric as well. No reply back yet, but he usually takes a while.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Currently no mods (besides adminstration). Option is always open though - I leave it up to the group to make a consensus.

Quote of the day:

<TheJuggernaut0> This is like Oblivion' date=' in the fact that you find random things in the wilderness.

[/quote']

If you are not doing a medieval style, then I recommend

http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=92206

It is a mod that adds guns, rocket launchers and a nuke. If you are playing medieval style, then just the Grappling Hook from that mod is ace.

Not to rain on your parade, but I don't think guns, and particularly explosives make for a very good idea in this server. Maybe if it was PvP with a full reset every week, with a large protected area... But in any server where people have actually built something this only opens the door for mass greifing and a map which will be little more than craters. Gunpowder is also not particularly obtainable, so not all that useful as things stand. I mean it's cool and all, just isn't right for this server.

Unfortunately the minecraft forums seems to have removed many of the mod posts, so I can't suggest any that might fit for comparison.

Edited by Vagrant0