Reaching out to the lbgt community on the nexus for GayRomance/Adventure mod

ari777

Im in the process of making a gay adventure mod,"with custom character heads,bodies .Itll feature new locations quests items,pets and hopefully animations.With all this mind this project means alot to me and to make this happen ive been outsourcing to slowly have things built .But theres still much done.Is there any one with modding/animating skills thats willing to help me?I would be very greatful and also wanna ask if anyones familiar with importing custom characters into skyrim aswell as animations. If possible id like to include the mod with some intimacy animations things like tender embracing and kiss .Being able to ask the npc of choice for a hug or kiss.But in anycase please leave yalls input and if youd like ask for pics and i can show you some of the progress i have so far.:)

Its still a work in progress ive asked a very talented modder to help .And long story short the kiss will be something like this. So ill level with you im not sure how "the kiss would look in 1st person.Though the kiss and embrace animations are more intimate .

Edited by ari777

Well my concern primarily is, 3rd person veiw of the animations .Due to the fact any 1st person kiss pose would be cumbersome. Imagine in rl if you kissed someone with your eyes open wouldnt that veiwpoint be kinda odd?In any case i do appreciate the input.But this isnt the focus of the mod its a feature. The main focus is this will include custom models ,characters and locations "most of them sculpted from scratch" and a romance /story /adventure driven mod for m/m love.:)

I was being facetious. I'd prefer and maybe you'd get better interest with a raunchy bromance rather than a icky love story. O h just my opinion

I'm a fan of anything/anybody who upsets the apple cart. Good luck, dude!

Lol i figured as much its cool .But this mod will be L.L compatible and has some more adult themes mixed in but for reasons of the nexus i cant disclose full details.But at least widen the net on this topic so i can get yalls thoughts and ect.In anycase Thanks for the support Will and on a side note my pro pic is the main character .:3

Edited by ari777