Followers can't enter custom dungeons

Inglorious89

For some reason followers (both vanilla and mod followers) can't enter some custom dungeons. Gersonia, Volundr, and Heimfeiger all work perfectly fine, but followers refuse to enter them. Other dungeons like Ogmund's Tomb, Laatviik, and Skyrim Sewers 4 all allow followers. Is this an issue with my mod setup or is this an issue with these dungeons specifically?

For some reason followers (both vanilla and mod followers) can't enter some custom dungeons. Gersonia, Volundr, and Heimfeiger all work perfectly fine, but followers refuse to enter them. Other dungeons like Ogmund's Tomb, Laatviik, and Skyrim Sewers 4 all allow followers. Is this an issue with my mod setup or is this an issue with these dungeons specifically?

It could be by design. I have not tried these mods but from what I have read on the pages. There are numerous traps and places you have to jump to progress, and that may not be follower friendly.

Edit: best to ask on the mods Nexus pages.

Edited by Aragorn58

It's true, some dungeons don't allow followers to join you. Ideally you have followers which have a summon command like Celestine the healer.