Car mods

AbitTasty

Not mine but saw this in the parking lot at home depot the other day. Thought was pretty awesome :laugh:

http://s16.postimg.org/6ynzlvtbp/IMG_20150613_150749807.jpghttp://s22.postimg.org/jeejnu7yp/IMG_20150613_150806205_HDR.jpg

Edited by AbitTasty

Friends and I installed the turbo and controller this weekend. Ursula is going in the shop for the vinyl work tomorrow and should be done some time Tuesday. :thumbsup:

hmm Nice Cars im also Neck deep in two projects of my own a 1988 Pontiac Firebird Restoration/clone (going from base firebird to the upgraded Firebird Formula edition) and i have a 1979 Pontiac Trans Am used to be the slant 6 Turbo but i have an old hot rodded 1977 Pontiac Big Block 400 stroker bored 30 over. my mother dosent remember what the current Displacement is on it but back when she built it for her cherry Red trans Am t-top she had stroked it and during its 2nd rebuild and cleaning the cylinders were trashed enough to require boreing and she also scrapped the older camshaft in favor of a more aggressive Lunatti Voodoo Cam. she says the engine has enough torque to shatter the T-tops on launch if im not carefull and the body is not braced Enough. but unlike her 77 my 79 in a 4 speed manual so i am gonna have to find a stronger trans before i can drop in that monstrosity of a BBE. im thinking a Rock Crusher 4 speed and a tripple clutch plate setup with a 4 link ladder bar and a 9-in with an eaton Detroit locker.

• 2 weeks later...

Well my wife and I split and Ursula was hers so there ya go. Still I got my eye on another challenger, but might be a while.

lol Paga nah just a car man. :laugh:

Thanks froot she's gone now, but I found a lime green one I'm going to get soon and call him slimer. I don't know why I started naming my cars lol

Edited by AbitTasty

:laugh: Yeah. More bad news unfortunately. I got hit the other day my RX-8 by an idiot who just thought it would be a good idea to T bone me for know reason. Luckily the damage is minimal and I can fix it myself. The driver side fender got a bit of crinkling and the door just has some paint scratches I can buff out. All in all I was lucky. His car though got the worst of it. Demolished his bumper.

Anyway the slime mobile is still in the works. I found a camaro and a vet too so I'm really undecided lol. I usually stick with chevy because I grew up on them, but man that challenger was fun to drive and had a ton of space. It was just really heavy and sort of a boat on the road, but still fun to drive.