BodySlide Not Working?

Buletinabible

Hi, I'm having trouble when I'm trying to customize my characters with the Bodyslide addon for race menu, and even just for the beginning editor. None of the CBBE Morphs are working, and although the pictures show that I don't have CBBE active, I actually do have it active, at the time that I took these pictures I turned it off to see if it would change anything. It didn't. If anyone could help me out I would love you, Please friends.

http://imgur.com/a/e2nHH

I couldn't figure out how to open it, but when I saw that it was in the racemenu I thought it would work, AND when I was installing the bodyslide through nexusmodmanager it asked if I had racemenu downloaded, because if so then it would go through and bring body slide into it. I thought that that meant that it would just kinda work out. Is there any way that I could open up the program so that I could check it?

So, you didn't, then.

Skyrim/Data/CalienteTools/BodySlide/BodySlide.exe. Double-click it to open it. Check the box at the very bottom under the Build button. Select a preset if you wish (it'll be the shape the vanilla NPCs will use), then click on the BatchBuild button (lower-left). Right-click the window that comes up and 'Select None'. Then, go down the list, checking the boxes for the things you actually want BodySlide to build meshes for (tip: don't select anything with 'Vanilla' in the name, e.g. CalArmor - Vanilla Forsworn, nor the NeverNude/CalUndies bodies as they'll overwrite the nude one, unless you actually want an underwear body...and only check ones for HDT if you're using HDT.) Once you've selected the outfits and the body you want, click Build, and the meshes with automatically be installed. You should then be able to use the RaceMenu Morphs.

• 1 year later...