⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

The most fun/funny glitch you have found in any game.

JustATac0

The funniest glitch I've ever found in a game is.... I don't even k now there is too many of them. But I want to hear yours.

(This story won me a competition for a copy of Diablo 3 before):

I was playing Oblivion back with a dismemberment mod and came across Brother Martin. Now I was only messing around and somehow got in to a fight within the same area, this ended up with me accidentally slicing off Brother Martins head which rolled away but due to the restrictions on killing certain NPC's, he was only knocked out. A few minutes later he got up with no head, meaning we couldn't talk and the rest of the Story Mission couldn't be completed as I couldn't find his head to talk to.

Release-day in Skyrim I picked a fight with a giant at level 1, and it hit the ground instead of me, and I superman'd up into the sky and traveled quite some distance; was alive the entire time - didn't die until impact later. I remember sitting there thinking "man, I expected him to be strong, but not throw me halfway to Morrowind strong..."

Away from TES:

- I've driven "off the map" in GTA5 and ended up falling thru the map (car just vanished), and then magically ending up OVER the map (e.g. like you had parachuted), landed with no parachute and the character just walked it off with no damage.

- In the original Half-Life 1, I decided once to try shooting at the soldiers on the training level (you actually can fight them - they do fight back and can be killed). I finished the training level and then went about playing the game. Some HOURS later I die, and respawn in the training level where you meet the soldier who you're supposed to get to unlock the door. Had to reload a save on that one...