Witcher 3 modding tools released with NMM support

TheTokenGeek

Hello. I have installed NMM to C drive which is where Witcher 3 is installed. But when I try to use it I get this error.

Unable to get permission for:

c:\Games\Nexus Mod Manager\Witcher 3\Install info

So far I've used the NMM successfully for other game and I'd love to get it working for Witcher 3. Any help is appreciated.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happened!!! The error was due to modifications to the naked Ciri. This modification has been rewritten because the game archive and unpack correctly.

Check the integrity of the cache through Steam, removed what was unpacked and unpacked game archives again.

In response to post #27950524.

stondcyborg wrote: I start wcc_lite but ,I only get a error message:

Please inster a CD in your Drive F:

but i download the Game from GOG????

Had the same issue with steam, i found a workaround but it requires a second device. I posted what i did down below if that helps you. Edited by Guest

In response to post #27830930. #27831420 is also a reply to the same post.

VaultBoy113 wrote: I can't seem to open the mod tool, keep getting a window saying missing shortcut windows is searching for wcc_lite_exe. i just downloaded it
92DemonKing wrote: The installer installs a broken shortcut...so..ye. Also, the tool itself does nothing, all commands must be done with batch files.

It also seem like it's impossible to extract DLCs right now...

Same problem here and i have no idea of how to fix it u.u

In response to post #27844370. #27856464 is also a reply to the same post.

Bwatts73 wrote:

I have used the NMM in the past for Oblivion and Skyrim to much satisfaction, but since April I have both reinstalled Win7 since purchasing a new motherboard and now doing a clean install when I updated to Win 10. I didnt bother reinstalling either Oblivion or Skyrim since I havent played either in over 9 months, so when I run NMM it's not detecting any games, including Witcher 3. How do I get around this? Hitting either OK or quick startup takes me straight to "no games detected" and closes the program. Do I need to reinstall Oblivion or Skyrim just to get Witcher 3 mods??

Hallinskioi wrote: Do you not get the option to rescan installed games? If it doesn't find it you can enter the path for it.

how can i enter a path?

• 2 weeks later...
Either this is not intended for people without a background in game programming, or this modkit doesn't work. Possibly both. Seeing as how the "tutorials" and just command lines with no prior instructions on what to do with anything, I am assuming the first is definitely true. Edited by KageSama19

Hello!

I am creating a uncook game but it does not.

Here is my command line:

"F: \ Games \ Witcher 3 Mod Tools \ bin \ x64 \ wcc_lite.exe" uncook -indir = F: \ Games \ GalaxyClient \ Games \ The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt \ content -outdir = F: \ Games \ Uncooked \ - imgfmt = dga

Wcc-lite starts but immediately closes.

What do you think?

Note that I began ^^ '.

Thank you!!!