Mod Request: Short Gloves from Witcher 2 / Eskel

Hey there :blush:

So I basically wanted to know if it was possible for a kind hearted modder to look if it would be possible to give to good old Geralt the gloves you have in Witcher 2 and the ones Eskel has in Witcher 3:

http://oyster.ignimgs.com/mediawiki/apis.ign.com/the-witcher-3/thumb/8/85/Kaer_Morhen_UB_Yo.png/468px-Kaer_Morhen_UB_Yo.png

I love those gloves beyond measure and having them plus the Wolven set would be a dream come true for me =p

Cheers.

Requested basically the same thing some time ago, nobody seems to be interested, well at least nobody responded an done anything like this since then. Completely agree with you, I hate the gloves in the game, they all seem unpractical to me and don't fit the outfits. The short Finger-less gloves are the best.

Requested basically the same thing some time ago, nobody seems to be interested, well at least nobody responded an done anything like this since then. Completely agree with you, I hate the gloves in the game, they all seem unpractical to me and don't fit the outfits. The short Finger-less gloves are the best.

Oh really ?

Well, that is a shame, I was hoping someone would look into it. Well modders are already quite busy so it's understandable.

Glad I'm not alone at least :happy: