Hello, somewhat new to Nexus

Aromov

I've mostly just been going directly to mod pages but I thought I'd introduce myself today, especially since I'm getting ready to make a mod request and thought it would be rude to make it my first post here.

I'm a 35 year old male and started playing the Elder Scrolls games sometime between 2005 and 2010. I don't have much to provide towards this community aside from a couple of mod ideas and maybe some critiquing of some existing mods but I hope you're okay with having me around.

Edited by Aromov

Requests and critiques.

Well, at least requests might go without issue.

Critiques tend to get lost in the shuffles, sometimes end in bans or mod blocks.

If you plan on becoming a "reviewer" of mods...I think Hodilton has the niche covered there.

As for critiqueing mods directly in their comments...bad idea. That'll just get you blocked from the mod unless you praise and hold worship.

Its a two way street though, they have to deal with trolls and newbs that are lazy.

The best advice would be: figure out how to modify your game. Don't share. No one cares how you fixed it yourself, trust me..I been posting how to fix schtuff here since 2007 and mostly have gotten nothing but arguments about what's real and what's not real...cuz games are real.

Woohoo!! Here's your balloon! Have fun!

Requests and critiques.

Well, at least requests might go without issue.

Critiques tend to get lost in the shuffles, sometimes end in bans or mod blocks.

If you plan on becoming a "reviewer" of mods...I think Hodilton has the niche covered there.

As for critiqueing mods directly in their comments...bad idea. That'll just get you blocked from the mod unless you praise and hold worship.

Its a two way street though, they have to deal with trolls and newbs that are lazy.

The best advice would be: figure out how to modify your game. Don't share. No one cares how you fixed it yourself, trust me..I been posting how to fix schtuff here since 2007 and mostly have gotten nothing but arguments about what's real and what's not real...cuz games are real.

Woohoo!! Here's your balloon! Have fun!

Thanks for the tip and thanks for the welcome. I won't be too harsh with the reviews, I'll probably just point out a few issues I have with them here and there.

• 2 weeks later...

I've mostly just been going directly to mod pages but I thought I'd introduce myself today, especially since I'm getting ready to make a mod request and thought it would be rude to make it my first post here.

I'm a 35 year old male and started playing the Elder Scrolls games sometime between 2005 and 2010. I don't have much to provide towards this community aside from a couple of mod ideas and maybe some critiquing of some existing mods but I hope you're okay with having me around.

He came, I saw, she cuckheld

Edited by CuckRightly