Fallout 4 Launch Day News

SirSalami

In response to post #30279160.

Etnojz wrote: So apparently Pete Hines has said that they will be hosting mods on bethesda.net. What does this mean for all of us here?

We still have no idea. I'm going to assume it's going to work just like Steam Workshop, we'll have the option to "Upload to Workshop" (if Workshop will still be supported) or "Upload to Bethesda.net" But don't worry there's no way they can restrict us to having to upload to Beth.net unless for some reason our mod saves are uploaded into a cloud and unable to retrieve via desktop, which is highly unlikely. Therefore modding will hopefully continue to be as it usually is with Bethesda games.

In response to post #30279160. #30281390 is also a reply to the same post.

Etnojz wrote: So apparently Pete Hines has said that they will be hosting mods on bethesda.net. What does this mean for all of us here?
LethalThreat wrote: We still have no idea. I'm going to assume it's going to work just like Steam Workshop, we'll have the option to "Upload to Workshop" (if Workshop will still be supported) or "Upload to Bethesda.net" But don't worry there's no way they can restrict us to having to upload to Beth.net unless for some reason our mod saves are uploaded into a cloud and unable to retrieve via desktop, which is highly unlikely. Therefore modding will hopefully continue to be as it usually is with Bethesda games.

I knew that when they announced bethesda.net at the E3 conference, that that was where they would want people to go to get mods, especially paid-for-mods.
Althought, like LethalThreat said, we should still be able to upload to the Nexus as well.

In response to post #30273515. #30274415, #30274870, #30277800 are all replies on the same post.

athiust wrote: please make this sites color blue not green like fo3, ty
Pal2alax wrote: nv's orange yellow is also good
Funeralwolf wrote: No, because then it would be like Mass Effect, and that's too far from home
duffman08 wrote: Maybe a flat blue, or a terminal green.
Of course, using the same shades as the game's UI.

honestly any color but the same olive drab of fallout 3. This game is nothing like fallout 3's atmosphere and palette.

In response to post #30279160. #30281390, #30288115 are all replies on the same post.

LethalThreat wrote: We still have no idea. I'm going to assume it's going to work just like Steam Workshop, we'll have the option to "Upload to Workshop" (if Workshop will still be supported) or "Upload to Bethesda.net" But don't worry there's no way they can restrict us to having to upload to Beth.net unless for some reason our mod saves are uploaded into a cloud and unable to retrieve via desktop, which is highly unlikely. Therefore modding will hopefully continue to be as it usually is with Bethesda games.
Tigon_3rd wrote: I knew that when they announced bethesda.net at the E3 conference, that that was where they would want people to go to get mods, especially paid-for-mods.
Althought, like LethalThreat said, we should still be able to upload to the Nexus as well.

late to the convo but found this. might be what ya were wonderin about.
http://www.inquisitr.com/2554623/fallout-4-console-players-will-install-mods-via-a-streamlined-one-click-download/

In response to post #30285350. #30306535 is also a reply to the same post.

Crimsonhawk87 wrote: So when will NMM support FO4? Thus far it's not even on the scanned for games list.....not griping, mind you, just wondering.....basically so I can stop scanning for it every day, lol!
Ragnorok8719 wrote: Seconded. I'd love to know a rough date if possible, I'm also currently scanning daily, haha.

Thirded - if thats a word.

When will NMM support Fallout 4?

keybinding is good and bad: most of the usefull action (take, all..) cannot be bind and make difficult key customization. accessibility was not in mind of the programmer-designer.

hope it will be fixed in the next update, or by a modder.

thought the favourites binding on numpad is wanderfull and match exactely what i'm doing with all games, wher is possible.

edit: keybind is just terrible for those like me are using the arrows key, that you aspect is a working standard for movment.

not at all: the workshop building navigation menu is hardcoded on the arrows key, so if you bind those key, you cannot move while in workshop.

i also bind the wasd to other function, and i will not be able to use anyway.

if anyone as a solution, please let me know.

Edited by BurtFreeman