The Demands of the Qun Request

cragthor46

I would love to be able to go to Leileiana before going to the storm coast for the quest and ask her about sending some Stealth Agents as back up. The dialog would have to be non spoiler... like "Since we are going to help the Ben has arath stop some Red Lyriam Smuggling I thought having some back up would help. Don't want to tip our hand but want the back up. Can you send several Steal agents to the Storm coast that can assist any team that needs the help from the shadows."

Then when you have the choice to have bull pull the chargers or not. you get 2 more options. 1. Have the Chargers Pull out Feint. Drawing the Venatori into the Stealth agent Trap. 2. Keep the chargers in place and have the stealth agents hit the venatori from behind.

In the way you can keep your alliance with the Qunari, and keep the Chargers. Loosing either is just very annoying.

One pulls at your heart strings in favor of Society and the other throws away an alliance to save a few lives.... which you don't actually save cause the dreadnaught dies with all hands.

ty.

Sorry, but right now nobody is able to make such mod. I asked once for Killing Cole in the final main quest as a result of not fulfilling his personal quest and I received answer that there are no means or skills to do it.

Losing the merc or a ship is annoying but that's a hard decision, a sadistic choice is a part and parcel of mature rpg games. You can't have everything, you must make decisions and live with consequences.

• 2 weeks later...

I always sacrifice the ship. Can't bear to lose Bull his team. I'm just an ole' softy! I guess I should try to keep the alliance once though, to see if the pact is worth the cost. Since I've never done it, can't say whether keeping the alliance is helpful or not?

• 3 weeks later...