⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Archmage's Robes + Dragon Priest mask = Headless

Barlas

The same thing happens when you equp the Archmage's robes and Morokei. This is especially odd, because you get them within an hour of eachother from the same quest-line, and they're both high-grade mage items. You'd think Bethesda would expect players to try to equip them together, and test accordingly. Hopefully Bethesda's upcoming patches will fix this, as the glithes are pretty easy-to-find. Edited by Aegrus

This also appears to happen if you use the exploit and equip the dragon priest mask with the jagged crown (both the crown and a mask can be equip at the same time) your jagged crown will just be floating on a headless body until you quick save and reload. The only two combos that seem to work where both the crown and a helmet can be showing at the same time seem to be the ebony helm. I'm sure they will patch this invisible face/head and jagged crown exploit with the upcoming patch (1.2).

The thieves guild hood given to the player also has a bug, when equiped it´s invisible and it removes some of the hair -.-

On another note, as I was blasting away random places I find, I went into a place called sightless pit. Near Azura's shrine.

Drop down it, find Falmer errywhere. I kill them all, and find their gloom leader guy, kill him, and he has a Falmer helmet!

I equip it, and it unequips my archmage's robes, but keeps my dragon priest mask on. I have never heard of anyone yet talking about Falmer Helmet at all.

I am assuming while creating the cool looking bug-eyed helmet, they forgot to make it a helmet, and not armor. Oh well. Patch hopefully...

Edited by Barlas

On another note, as I was blasting away random places I find, I went into a place called sightless pit. Near Azura's shrine.

Drop down it, find Falmer errywhere. I kill them all, and find their gloom leader guy, kill him, and he has a Falmer helmet!

I equip it, and it unequips my archmage's robes, but keeps my dragon priest mask on. I have never heard of anyone yet talking about Falmer Helmet at all.

I am assuming while creating the cool looking bug-eyed helmet, they forgot to make it a helmet, and not armor. Oh well. Patch hopefully...

The mage robes are actually supposed to be a one piece suit. I don't believe it was originally intended to equip a dragon priest mask with it.

I draw this speculation due to the fact that the arch-mage robes has a hood.

Edited by sixcross