Do u like the Elves look or no?

lochlan1414

124 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Like the Look of the Elves in This Game?

• Yes
    • No
    • I think it works for Skyrim but i hope next game they change it

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like their looks now, much improved. There's always room for better, or else we won't be spending time making mods, but looking back at Oblivion, hell yeah!! +1 for Bethesda.

Hmm, interesting. I know its only been 30 votes, but it looks like (once again) the huge fuss made over this issue was no more than the vocal minority making a fuss. Personally they look elven, which is an improvement over Oblivion. In Oblivion, most elves were humans with pointy ears, rather than actual elves, so the Skyrim elves are a vast improvement.

Hmm, interesting. I know its only been 30 votes, but it looks like (once again) the huge fuss made over this issue was no more than the vocal minority making a fuss. Personally they look elven, which is an improvement over Oblivion. In Oblivion, most elves were humans with pointy ears, rather than actual elves, so the Skyrim elves are a vast improvement.

The only people making fuss are those who dont accept other then their own opinions...i dont like the elves but im not going to vote (and probably many other wont)...becouse it does not matter, the people who like them will play their neverending game of proving something to us and frankly i dont care.

Most of the people who dont like elves arent making discussions to prove someone wrong, but in the sole purpose of expressing what we dont like wich many of these people fail to understand.

Edited by pavy

They looked horrible in Morrowind, Oblivion and now in Skyrim. At least they are consistent in that.

Truth IMHO.

And yes, although I did vote, I agree with pavy.

This is all about personal perceptions.