[REL] Script 'Dragon'

AlexanderBlade

I'm pretty sketchy when it comes to this kind of stuff can someone tell me what I need to delete so that when the new version comes out I can just install it again without issues?

Just delete ScriptDragon.dll and dinput8.dll to remove ScriptDragon. I am not sure if .asi files need to be re-compiled with each ScriptDragon version or not.

Can you tell me what script changes the perk points per level? I want my AutoPerk script to change it to 0 so you don't end up with unused perks you can't spend.

Edited by DefiniteIntegral

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Enchancedperkpoints.asi/ini is the only thing I've got installed I assume that is the name you would search, sorry I cant remember the actual file name but I found it on the nexus by search "Perk points" or something like that.

Thanks, I think I will delete everything related to scriptdragon and re-install when it is all up to date just to be safe, I notice it comes with a few things like one to do with the weather and another with horses is it safe for me to delete these?

Thanks again.

EDIT: This is it: http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=1969

Edited by Goredoth

Enchancedperkpoints.asi/ini is the only thing I've got installed I assume that is the name you would search, sorry I cant remember the actual file name but I found it on the nexus by search "Perk points" or something like that.

Thanks, I think I will delete everything related to scriptdragon and re-install when it is all up to date just to be safe, I notice it comes with a few things like one to do with the weather and another with horses is it safe for me to delete these?

Thanks again.

EDIT: This is it: http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=1969

I deleted everything but scriptdragon and it ran fine.

Any news on an update? i cant play till its updated or i lose all my stuff in my pack horse.

Alexander the ScriptDragon author did state on bethsoft forums that ScriptDragon update for Skyrim 1.3 should be done by tomorrow

Cheers

Any news on an update? i cant play till its updated or i lose all my stuff in my pack horse.

Alexander the ScriptDragon author did state on bethsoft forums that ScriptDragon update for Skyrim 1.3 should be done by tomorrow

Cheers

thank god >.<

I cant wait! I was looking forward to trying out a new mod I got recently but found out that scriptdragon didn't work... :wallbash: Hope bethsoft won't update for a while (kinda) Edited by BUTCH93H