After Alduin and reclaiming Skyrim then what?!

NewmanLim

First of all, I dunno if anyone else posted this before, if there is please delete this post and direct me to that post. Thanks!!

Anywhere, so I joined those Stormcloak and reclaimed Skyrim, killed Alduin in "Nord Heaven" and then what???? I mean as you reclaim Skyrim, didn't Ulfric say the Thalmor are the real enemies? And also they sent people to kill you right? How about the Thalmor ambassador, gone like that? Is there any mission regarding killing or setting a score with the Thalmor after all these?! :wallbash: ~ I want answers!!!!

First of all, I dunno if anyone else posted this before, if there is please delete this post and direct me to that post. Thanks!!

Anywhere, so I joined those Stormcloak and reclaimed Skyrim, killed Alduin in "Nord Heaven" and then what???? I mean as you reclaim Skyrim, didn't Ulfric say the Thalmor are the real enemies? And also they sent people to kill you right? How about the Thalmor ambassador, gone like that? Is there any mission regarding killing or setting a score with the Thalmor after all these?! :wallbash: ~ I want answers!!!!

Sorry I'm writing this in the wrong topic but haven't you experienced any bugs while attacking on Solitude?

REALLY not the right place to ask hayk :huh: and no i have not, start your own topic in the relevant thread with a description of what goes wrong and then maybe people can assist you to fix it. :blush: Edited by TheSuey

Sorry I'm writing this in the wrong topic but haven't you experienced any bugs while attacking on Solitude?

@Hayk94: Bugs?Like what?All I know is that my game crash if I stayed too long outside the door which after enter is straight killing the captain and Rikkier, nothing happens after that though.

D.L.C's :thumbsup: . But otherwise.. nothing apart from other quests/questlines etc until the CK comes out. :rolleyes:

@TheSuey: Well....ain't that a letdown

Eh, I still havnt uncovered half the content in the game and Ive probably gained ~120 lvls across 6 chars :tongue:

The CK should be out in the next few weeks and thats when the fun begins :dance:

Edited by TheSuey

Eh, I still havnt uncovered half the content in the game and Ive probably gained ~120 lvls across 6 chars :tongue:

The CK should be out in the next few weeks and thats when the fun begins :dance:

Yeah~ well I started all over from one of my load file, that is the one before killing Alduin, just to get a better feeling of the game since there is no "THE END" in this game~ Hope by the time I finish all the side & main quest I have in my journal, the DLC would arrive~ :tongue:

REALLY not the right place to ask hayk :huh: and no i have not, start your own topic in the relevant thread with a description of what goes wrong and then maybe people can assist you to fix it. :blush:

I've done it already, but nobody replies.. it seems only I have that problem

@New_man

@Hayk94: Bugs?Like what?All I know is that my game crash if I stayed too long outside the door which after enter is straight killing the captain and Rikkier, nothing happens after that though.

When I must attack the for Hraatsgard there are no stormcloak soldier waiting for me and no imperial soldier in the fort.