Afflicted

Imperfections

I'm fairly sure that everyone has come across these guys 1 time or another and have probably all asked themselves why can't I become a afflicted? I mean it's just a disease and their role to play in the game was to go around curing everyone by infecting you with the afflicted disease. Possibly someone could make a small mod that enables someone to become afflicted by doing a short quest. Which in turn enables you to Throw up a green acid on your enemies.

well i managed to get the poison spit by typing "psb" in console. what i would like is to get a hold on a mod or at least console codes for the individual spells/powers that arent normally available to players. like this poison vomit "shout" and the spriggan poison bees "spell"

well i managed to get the poison spit by typing "psb" in console. what i would like is to get a hold on a mod or at least console codes for the individual spells/powers that arent normally available to players. like this poison vomit "shout" and the spriggan poison bees "spell"

Just came to my attention that I might actually be able to do this myself tonight, i'll look into it in a few minutes and post the results for ya....

• 2 months later...