Armoured Robes - help needed!

Aliceface

Most of the NiTriShapes appear to be missing there BSDismemberSkinInstance Block so the model is neither skinned to the skeleton and has no dismember data of which it will need both. To do this take the model into 3ds max or blended with the skeleton and skin and add BSDIsmember Modifier Edited by maniczombie

Most of the NiTriShapes appear to be missing there BSDismemberSkinInstance Block so the model is neither skinned to the skeleton and has no dismember data of which it will need both. To do this take the model into 3ds max or blended with the skeleton and skin and add BSDIsmember Modifier

I was afraid it was that... I have fiddled with that a bit but I can't figure out how to do it, though.

I haven't been able to attach the dismemberdata, when I copy it over it breaks the mesh, and I usually can't even copy it over.

Sadly I only know a bit of Maya. I did download Blender but am entirely unfamiliar with it, and Maya has no nif plugin; not that it would help much if it did, because I have no idea how to do any of that in maya anyway. I did find a few tuorials but they didn't seem to be very useful in this instance.

I'll try stuff again when I get back from my christmas holidays I guess. x.x; Argh. Why can't this just be nice and simple like painting stuff in photoshop *irritated illustrator*

Edited by Aliceface

• 1 month later...

Hmmm, so I've managed to make the bsdismember thing and everything using the So Much Morpher tool which was linked in a video tutorial over here somewhere. Now, however, the game crashes when I try to equip it. I think I remember reading something about that issue before, but I can't remember how to fix it.

Would anyone else know?