Request Torch+horse animation fix

muhabla

Hi!

Is it possible, and can any one fix the animation when holding a torch while riding a horse so the hand that hold the torch has it raised up instead of holding on to the torch and reigns at the same time?

Thanks a lot for your time and consideration.

• 2 weeks later...

I recently started using torches as I finally got around to getting lighting mods that would require me to do so.

This was the first thing I noticed and it REALLY bothered me.

Surely this must be possible. Anyone?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Yea this needs to be addressed a.s.a.p. It's terrible like it is now, and how they could be satisfied with that them selfs i can't understand?

• 3 weeks later...

You know, I'm really surprised that this issue has yet to be addressed still. There is only one Default View while riding your horse. It's the third person. You can't change it and the mods that let you go into the first person, has no head bobble. Felt like I was hovering more than riding a horse. Anyways, no one in Bethesda rode their horse at night and equipped a torch? Not a single employee changed the lighting for nights, just to see what it would look like with a Torch in one hand, raised while riding the horse? It didn't bother, ONE SINGLE TESTER, that it was so damn bright outside at night and inside LOW LITE DUNGEONS?

This game is Epic, no doubt about that. But, I am the one (with the help of many other great modders) still modding it to actually be visually appealing. Not Bethesda, especially with the extremely laughable, and pathetic Skyrim HD DLC.

I wonder what the DEV's Skyrim looks like...

Edited by FreakyNinja

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Has this insanely minor yet so annoying issue been addressed yet?

I'll fix it.. show me how.

No seriously though, yeah, this has to be an easy fix for anyone who knows how. Now how to get their attention..

On the bright side here's a screenshot where this issue wasn't an issue, and actually turned out to make a nice desktop (with a not so 'bright side' aura, but still really cool).