⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

FOMM wont launch

deathwilldie

Allright,so i did a clean install of everything, all traces of previous mods or installation were gone. Now when I try to launch FOMM, it just crashes. Here is the CRASHDUMP.txt it gave me:

Wednesday, January 11, 2012 - 11:14:11 PM
Fomm 0.13.21
OS version: Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
  at Fomm.PackageManager.ModInstallLog.InstallLog.InitMods()
  at Fomm.PackageManager.ModInstallLog.InstallLog.Load()
  at Fomm.PackageManager.ModInstallLog.InstallLog..ctor()
  at Fomm.Program.Main(String[] args)

I dont know why it says I'm running windows NT, because I'm running windows 7 ultimate service pack 1. If you could help I would be grateful.

that looks suspiciously like you've been running NMM on Vegas and it still has hooks in your install

(NMM and FOMM don't play well together on the same games)

if so - your clean install was not very clean.

Yes, at this time, NMM is only interesting to dl the mods, then, since it don't recognise patch or even close names (but distinct) mods, guess Its not the best way to go for now.

• 1 year later...

Sorry guys, I have another probleme too in the same way, When I lauch the Fomm, everythings it's ok but when I clic on package manager, the package manager won't lauch and fomm freeze but no crash etc... Help !

• 2 weeks later...

I am having the same problem, FOMM starts, but then freezes when I try to use package manager. I have tried both logging in and clicking cancel. I have uninstalled everything, reinstalled, tried different folders. FOMM broke the moment I upload Project Brazil. And I have deleted Project Brazil from my mod directory and FOMM still does not work.

Edit: I deleted Project Brazil from my mods folder. Did a complete uninstall and re-install. Things seem to be working now, though I have to click cancel to use package manager. Logging in makes it crash.

Edited by postapocalypticmama