Upside-down weapon racks?

rlbond86

I tried the "Copy/Paste" thing, And found it just as easy to do it from scratch. I had every thing set at 90 degrees and had the issue, Tried 90.001 and it was still there. Went to 89.9 and it was all good, And it is so close, Unless you know it's like that you can't tell. I have two full racks, and seven plaques all set at 89.9 (just worked out that way) and they all work good. Again thanks.

I tried the "Copy/Paste" thing and found it just as easy to do it from scratch (But that's just me)

I had every thing set at 90 and had the issue, Tried 90.0001 and it was still there. Went to 89.9 and it all good. I have 2 full racks, 2 single racks and 7 plaques and they all work fine at 89.9 and unless you know it's there, it's so close you can't see it. Again thanks

Well guess I need to look at page two before I "assume" it didn't post. Now I can't seem to delete this so......

• 8 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Sorry for replying to an old thread, but I'm a newbie to this so, how do I rotate the weapon racks. I tried googling it but couldn't find out how. Is it a console command or a paticular mod?

i too am having the same issue. how do i rotate racks? is it a mod? is it the game code? is it maybelline? how?

• 1 month later...

ok. just now getting around to edit my plaques and racks to anything not 90 and 180 degrees. thankfully my mannequins werent placed like that. does this affect only 90 and 180 degree placements because i have some that were at 270 degrees. also, i've never had issues with display case, so i'm assuming these problems dont come up with them

• 1 year later...

ok. just now getting around to edit my plaques and racks to anything not 90 and 180 degrees. thankfully my mannequins werent placed like that. does this affect only 90 and 180 degree placements because i have some that were at 270 degrees. also, i've never had issues with display case, so i'm assuming these problems dont come up with them

It don't seem to matter. You can do a negative 90 to get 270. Offsetting it exactly +/- .0141 degrees does the trick. 90.0140 or 89.9860 wont work.

Skyrim loves one number to be a negative and hates numbers without .xxx

Most the time you don't see this but on tricky stuff you will find this holds true.

Also: the rack alone isn't upside down the activator/and maybe rack is ....

Could be both or just the activator.

This can't be fixed from the console.