Kissing

Scepth

With all the kinky stuff floating around lately... how about we get just a simple tender or passionate kissing animation? :wub:

I kinda wish Skyrim have more interaction with followers, like in Dragon Age. :wallbash:

Aw nobody else is interested in seeing this feature? I thought Bethsoft would atleast put it in there for the wedding scene. :turned:

Would love to see a mod like this too.

Problem is, i think modders are only going to be more interested in making "sex mods" instead of kissing mods...

Problem is, i think modders are only going to be more interested in making "sex mods" instead of kissing mods...

I've thought of this mod, as well. Would seem nice to be able to plant a big wet kiss on my rather hot housecarl...when my wife isn't looking. Gotta admit though, I'm looking forward more to the sex mods. I know some people are working on a strip club, like in Morrowind, and even a brothel.

...I'll be visiting both those places, after I guess the wife goodbye to go onto my next adventure.

I've thought of this mod, as well. Would seem nice to be able to plant a big wet kiss on my rather hot housecarl...when my wife isn't looking. Gotta admit though, I'm looking forward more to the sex mods. I know some people are working on a strip club, like in Morrowind, and even a brothel.

...I'll be visiting both those places, after I guess the wife goodbye to go onto my next adventure.

Strip club?

The things bethesda lets modders do.... xD

I am for this also, good hear is a sex mod on the way to, but kssing should be in i, and mabey later on will be fixt that you can get reward from NPC if they are singel and have sex whit them, like the merchats sister in Riverwood. xD

Also i do not like the new girl armor that are in makeing, they are to sluty. i want sexy but not sluty :P

There actually is one, it was actually from FO3 ported to FNV. However the creator had to restart it from scratch so it is in the beta but still pretty good. (No I have not downloaded it... yet) ;) the name is animated prostitution but to the one who made this request you could message the creator and make a suggestion to add kissing or post a comment.

Edited by Grif863

There actually is one, it was actually from FO3 ported to FNV. However the creator had to restart it from scratch so it is in the beta but still pretty good. (No I have not downloaded it... yet) ;) the name is animated prostitution but to the one who made this request you could message the creator and make a suggestion to add kissing or post a comment.

Well I don't know if he's got spare time (if you read his notes on that mod's topic). Actually I prefer more romantic interactions with followers or companions.. rather than the typical smut. :confused: Its just part of immersion to me I guess. I know most people prefer the opposite. :devil: