Solution for [WETriggerScript<(01099883)> Warning: on init ()

Visious

I apologize if this has already been addressed, but unfortunately I've run into a dead end with my problem. I've downloaded the mod that allows me to remain in wolf form for as long as I want:

Here's the link: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/14246

The problem I'm facing is that I'm receiving the WETriggerScript warning when I try to start a new game. If I attempt to continue a game, Skyrim crashes. From the suggestions others have made, one of the mods I've downloaded may have a dependency I don't have. The specific mod link above also requires that you download a partner mod so that the player isn't stuck as a Werewolf forever. I've downloaded that and have the green check mark in 'Mods' tab of the Nexus Mod Manager. My guess is that any mod also needs to be 'checked' under the 'Plugins' tab of the Nexus Mod Manager to take effect. This is where I face the big problem; the mod that allows you to stay a Werewolf at will seems to need the 'Update.esm' file to function, but if I don't delete the file then the game will display the error message (new game) and will crash if I attempt to load a game. If I delete the 'Update.esm' file the mod(s) won't work (the above link's dependency mod also needs the Update.esm file) I know it's this issue because under the 'Plugins' tab of NMM a short body of copy is displayed to the right of a mod I select. There is an author, masters, and two bullet points. One bullet point says 'Skyrim.esm' and the second bullet point says 'Update.esm' (this is displayed when I click the 'Plugins' tab of NMM). My best guess is that these two bullet points mean that I need those two files for the mod to work, but my problem again is that the WETriggerScript error is displayed if I leave the Update.esm file, and I know it needs to be deleted.

I'm very new to mods; it took me forever to figure out what many of the acronyms other users use on the forums, so that will give you a basic idea of my competency level at this point.

Other information you may or may not find useful:

Here's a list of whats under my 'Plugins' tab of NMM:

-Skyrim.esm (I can't uncheck this plugin, it's permanently checked)

-Update.esm

-WerewolfSecondHowIToggle.esp

-Infinite Werewolf.esp

All of my mods under the 'Mods' tab of NMM I've download (4) have green check marks. Is it possible one mod may be interfering with another mod? The 'Heart of the Beast' is very complex and sophisticated, so maybe that mod is competing with the other two werewolf mods I'm using, but none of the werewolf mods are working, but the invisibility fix works fine.

Here's what I have under my 'Mods' tab:

-No werewolf time limit - Infinite Werewolf

-Heart of the Beast - Werewolf Sound and Texture Overhaul

-Werewolf Toggle no Scriptdragon - Werewolf Second Howl Toggle v1_4

-Space Wiking Original Invisibility Spell Fix

That's about all I can think of at this point. I'm really sorry that my post is soooo long, but I just want to be as clear and concise as possible. I would use the Ring of Hircine (is that what it's called?) but I don't want to have to keep shifting and using it again and again, that becomes bothersome. I just want to stay as a werewolf, simple. What I've outlined may not even be the core problem, but this is what my best guess is. Any ideas? Please help?

Cheers,

Ethan

Edited by Snakeking92

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

If you are still experiencing this issue after you do any of the following:

• Change Load order via NMM
  • Check/Un-Check an .esp/.esm via NMM
  • Add/Remove a mod with a plugin (.esm/esp) via NMM

Nexus Mod Manager my be corrupting a file called "plugins.txt" by adding additional entries to it like "syrim.esm," and "Skyrim.esm." The file is located here: C:\Users\"user name"\AppData\Local\Skyrim (hidden file/folder). Keep in mind it will re-corrupt this file every time you make one of the changes listed above with NMM.

Visit this bug report and try some of the Moderator's suggestions. If you have experienced this issue with recent versions of NMM, please click "Confirm" While you are there. Good Luck.

Edited by dtooker

• 5 months later...

Hey guys... I just bought Skyrim today on Steam, and I have been regretting it all night trying to get it to work.

At first it would load fine, then I downloaded NMM and some mods, now I get a stream of errors, when I fix one I get ten more, I'm extremely frustrated.

The errors I'm currently stuck on are the WETriggerScript Errors, and I see the solution is to find your "plugins.ini" or "plugins.txt" document, mine simply doesn't exist. I go to Users/"user name" but there is no AppData folder.

And when I go into the Program files and find skyrim, there is no plugins.ini or .txt either.

I have two folders related to skyrim and I don't know why,

One is under "OS (C:)\ Program Files (x86)\ Steam\ Steamapps\ Common\ Skyrim"

And the other is under "OS (C:)\ Program Files (x86)\ The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\ Skyrim"

Does that have anything to do with these errors? Please help, I really just want to get this working, I kinda regret buying Skyrim on the PC at this point because of all the trouble.

• 2 weeks later...

I am in the same boat as you ExplodingIguana. I downloaded from steam and do not have anything in the appdata location for skyrim. I have searched my whole system and am not finding this file. I have tried everything listed except checking the file for the extra lines.

If anyone has any ideas why these are not where they should be it would be greatly appreciated.

• 2 months later...

Hi there I know this post is a year older but I have re installed my Skyhrim game just for play it again, added the last Realvision ENB and lots of mods and I got this error: [WETriggerScript <(0501E7E4)> WARNING: GetMyHoldFactionControlMarker () MyHoldOwner Property Expected To Be 1 OR 2 Instead Have:-1

I unchecked all the mods and is still a problem into the game on my old saves, I followed instructions here but not worked, I installed also the creation kit as suggested on some net post but not results as well... It happens only when I'm at Solstheim isle, maybe I had to use the Skyrim Save Cleaner or there's some ways to solve this?

Thanks on advance and excuse if I are posting on this old topic, but be glad if someone can give a helping hand.

Toonamove

I'm no expert about these things and I've searched all over the net for an answer to the problem, WeTriggerSript ERROR (................) Blah Blah..........

So here's what I did I looked all over the net and everyone says oh go look in C:\Users\LoganSniper\AppData\Local\Skyrim\plugin.ini and check for double skyrim.esm listed there and remove one of them and then all will be good, NOT!!!!!!!!!. It wasn't there.

So then as a last ditch effort I searched for a script called What? That's right "WETriggerScript.pex". Now the quick and dirty of it all is just a single edit to the script as Follows:

"getMyHoldFactionControllerMarker ETX Off" This is the default setting, but I set this to "ON" and then went in to the game and ran all over the place both in Solstheim and in Skyrim and never again did I get the error message.

Now the editor I used was Notpad ++ and this entry is found on line 2 of the editor about the middle of the line starting with "OnCellLoad"

I don't know if this is a cure all for this problem or not but it seems to be working really well for me right now so I hope this helps Someone or maybe gives someone that has more knowledge than I the means to finally put this beast to rest and fix this problem properly.

I'm no expert about these things and I've searched all over the net for an answer to the problem, WeTriggerSript ERROR (................) Blah Blah..........

So here's what I did I looked all over the net and everyone says oh go look in C:\Users\LoganSniper\AppData\Local\Skyrim\plugin.ini and check for double skyrim.esm listed there and remove one of them and then all will be good, NOT!!!!!!!!!. It wasn't there.

So then as a last ditch effort I searched for a script called What? That's right "WETriggerScript.pex". Now the quick and dirty of it all is just a single edit to the script as Follows:

"getMyHoldFactionControllerMarker ETX Off" This is the default setting, but I set this to "ON" and then went in to the game and ran all over the place both in Solstheim and in Skyrim and never again did I get the error message.

Now the editor I used was Notpad ++ and this entry is found on line 2 of the editor about the middle of the line starting with "OnCellLoad"

I don't know if this is a cure all for this problem or not but it seems to be working really well for me right now so I hope this helps Someone or maybe gives someone that has more knowledge than I the means to finally put this beast to rest and fix this problem properly.

Thanks for the hint and for posting I'll try it as other solution haven't worked at all. Same to me the double Skyrim.esm or the line into the ini file not exist and still on my games the error and the problem appear always special on Solstheim isle. Now I can try your suggestion and see if it works.