Looking for a MineCraft server.

Flameninja24

I was recently banned from the server that I was playing on. The admin didn't like a joke I did on two whitelist applications. When ever someone would forget to follow the correct format, use horrid grammar, or simply write a very bad application, I would mess with them by pointing out everything they did wrong. As I said, the admin didn't like it, so I was quickly banned.

I'm looking for a vanilla server that has some form of Voice chat. Weather that be Skype, TeamSpeak, or ventrillo is not a problem. I come here because I want to find a server with people on it that share my taste in games. I've played Oblivion, Skyrim, Dragon Age origins, and Dragon Age II. Of course, those are the only nexus games I've played. I have played many more, but those are the only games worth mentioning at this point. If you're interested, please reply here.

If it helps, the TV shows I enjoy are House MD, The Mentalist, and Doctor Who.

Edited by Flameninja24

I was recently banned from the server that I was playing on. The admin didn't like a joke I did on two whitelist applications. When ever someone would forget to follow the correct format, use horrid grammar, or simply write a very bad application, I would mess with them by pointing out everything they did wrong. As I said, the admin didn't like it, so I was quickly banned.

I'm looking for a vanilla server that has some form of Voice chat. Weather that be Skype, TeamSpeak, or ventrillo is not a problem. I come here because I want to find a server with people on it that share my taste in games. I've played Oblivion, Skyrim, Dragon Age origins, and Dragon Age II. Of course, those are the only nexus games I've played. I have played many more, but those are the only games worth mentioning at this point. If you're interested, please reply here.

If it helps, the TV shows I enjoy are House MD, The Mentalist, and Doctor Who.

That doesn't sound like something I'd want on my server, I'd have done the same.

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't look very far did you? http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/thumbsup.gif

It's a few pages away in this very part of the forums.

The nexus has it's very own unofficial server. (It's community has been active for over a year)

As for Voice chat, not many people use it... But then again no one really asks for it. I'm sure a couple would if asked. I definitely would via Skype.

However last I saw Dark0ne made a room for the server users using Mumble, however I don't think it's ever been used... ever :|

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/273316-unofficial-tesnexus-minecraft-server/