The Horror...Floating Grass Appears Across Worldspaces

lecricdecoeurs

Hello Skyrim Modders, I'm having a serious issue in which grass has started to appear randomly in worldspaces for no apparent reason, even ones that I haven't textured. It began suddenly, although I had been working on the worldspace for several hours before the problem started. I tried to retexture the landscape with NoGrass versions of various textures, but it did not work at all. I eventually gave up and began working on a brand new worldspace, only to have the same exact problem happen several hours later. Interestingly, the grass was same type and configuration as the earlier problem. I started a third worldspace to test whether the problem might occur again, and it just did.

What I've noticed is that the grass matches the type and landscape contour of another worldspace I have created that belongs to the same esp. This worldspace is the "world" part of the mod, whereas the worldspace I am currently trying to create it the "city." In this latest test, the grass only appeared when I linked the outer gate to the city's front gate, though that may or may not be related.

Has anyone else had this issue or have any suggestions as to what may solve the problem? I've posted several screenshots for reference: http://imgur.com/a/sfwMQ

Thanks in advance.

Corrections. When I use a COW command to access the "city" worldspace, the grass doesn't appear at all. It's only when I enter the "city" worldspace from the "world" one using a gate/teleport linkage that the problem occurs. I also tested exiting the cityspace (where no problems occured) to the worldspace, and then back to the the cityspace that the grass suddenly appears.

So I've concluded that somehow artifacts are being carried/left over from the "world" space of mine. Does anyone have any suggestions or workarounds?

Just thought I'd report back in so that modders that encounter this problem in the future can read about the work around I developed. So, as I mentioned before, transitioning from the city and world spaces was creating floating grass artifacts. To work around this, I created an interior cell (a customs office) that would serve as an intermediary cell between the two worldspaces. Lo and behold, after implementing this strategy I have yet to have the artifacts appear. While I couldn't solve the problem directly, this will do as a solution. I'll report back in in case this system breaks down or if there are any unanticipated problems.