⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Who is Fermi?

Kifyi

I was casually walking through the Falkreath area, watching some stormcloaks kill some imperials, when I realize there's a second dog in the midst of it. It was a husky and its name is Fermi. I can't interact with it. She only barks at me. Anyone know what this is from? A mod, I think, given that there's no mention of it on the wiki. But doing an advanced search with Fermi in the description on Nexus pulled up nothing too. I really don't know what this dog is. Anyone have an idea?

I was pretty sure he came from SkyTest: Realistic Animals. Are you running that mod? Never did open it up with the CK to see for sure.

edit: opened the SkyTest esp up and there he was. Teh mystery solved (for me too :thumbsup:)

Thanks! Now I don't have to wonder about that :)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I was pretty sure he came from SkyTest: Realistic Animals. Are you running that mod? Never did open it up with the CK to see for sure.

edit: opened the SkyTest esp up and there he was. Teh mystery solved (for me too :thumbsup:)

Thanks! Now I don't have to wonder about that :smile:

In the comment section of SkyTest: Realistic Animals the author says that the dog and the wolf are Easter Eggs. Off hand I can't remember the name of the wolf?!?