Adding a Custom Radio Station

Site Bot

First of all THANK YOU!!! This is a great Tutorial I was having a very hard time with this Custom Radio, but I finally get it, the main thing to make it work is, have the RadioHello topic in the Radio Tab ALWAYS NO EXCEPTION , that is the trick, if you put any other names o rename the RadioHello, the broadcast wont work.

Ufff ...Now, how the heck you make it to play the Estereo Files? That will be a great update to this Tutorial man.

EXPORT RECOMENDATIONS:

PCM - 16 bits - 22Khz - BT 352 (for a bit of quality ;D )

I setup that and it doesnt lag on the load screens and when you are fighting, so! Is just a recomendation in case you dont know what settings will be OK.

Seeya!

Edited by DavidWolf

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

may i add that instead using the topic "radiohello" one should make his own...

i just wasted my mod lol... now its incompatible with foreign version -.-

same goes for all other dialogue and quest mods... never change vanilla stuff! god im retarded to have done so...

edit: just read the above comment... if thats true it sincerely sucks :(

• 4 weeks later...
I like the pictures, but some parts of the directions were misleading and even missing small notes I could have used at the time. Now, I think my radio mod might actually screw with my other radio stations, but I can't be sure until I try it out (in a few minutes). If it messed anything up, I'll just recreate it, though. Thanks for the effort.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Okay, I've followed the instructions in the tutorial, but when I went to test it, I could find the radio, but no noise was being played, just silence...

Anyone know possibly why?

EDIT: It now works but only plays the first song repeatedly =[

Edited by jumbo297

• 3 weeks later...

Uhhh, stupid question, Jumbo, but is the music Mono? Looking over the tutorial, the only thing I can think of is the whole 'stereo files repeat' issue.

Or check the settings in the playlist, make sure there's nothing afoot there. Sorry I couldn't be more help man. Hopefully some one here who knows the creation kit better than me will chance along and throw you a bone.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the tut (: It explained a lot. Unfortunately, I'm not getting any audio at all.

First they saved as wavs, then they looked for mp3's but there were only wavs so I reconverted to mp3's now it finds the mp3 but I still get nothing.

I tested the audio files in a radio station mod I dl'ed and they play fine in that, just not mine. ):

Edited by low8all

• 1 month later...

man good effort but ur tutoral is missing some major pieces of info did u get lazy at the end? on the 2cd to last step part 4 u say will most likely contain ur music? what ?

was i suppposed to put my mp3s somwhere ? click some option make a path?! lil bit more detail if u please thanks