Somnazul

Raptor feet? Really? I appreciate the work of the creator, he did a good job. But it just doesnt fit in my opinion. On the other hand i dont understand, why stuff like "Unique Beast Races" isnt getting more support.

I know, man. I absolutely love having digitigradal feet, but the giant claw just does not fit. It's very... Interesting how the claws go out of the shoe as though it was designed to fit snugly over an Argonian's claws.

Slof did some incredible work with both argonians and khajiit, although I've only actually seen her Morrowind works. I kind of hope she gets work done for Skyrim along the same lines.

I don't see that snake as a playable race. I would like snake:

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5190/5581513951_5ae8493f55_z.jpg

It's an adder not a puff adder... but it would fit better in Skyrim.

That's kind of the same thing. Puff adder-inspired texture would just have more pronounced scales (bolder lines between them).

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm starting to create the Naga race. Anyone wants to help me?

I'm only good for digital sketches and bouncing ideas off of. If that would help, sure, send me a message.

Edited by Somnazul

Yah i would love to see more love for our lusty sap drinkers!

I would especially like to see an update on Argonian Raptor Feet. Compatibility with Dawnguard and the new Dragonborn. And maybe a patch for common armor mods like Immersive Armors!

Also Drachis Argonians Mod retext. Its very nice but incomplete.

Not only variation in the quills and horns, i would like to see an improvement in the quality. Sometimes those feathers look so fake! Like artificial or something... I cant rly explain.

I too would also like to see more quality than quantity in the new textures for our scaly friends I agree with you on the feathers but I perfer horns. I am also an argonian supporter because we are really few and far between They have everything from Orcs/Mer/Men but when it comes to the fur and scales (Khajiit and Argonians) not too many mod right now

I'm starting to create the Naga race. Anyone wants to help me?

I'm not much good at modding, but I can test it out and see if there are any noticable flaws to it.

a little too early. For now it's just a concept. :)

• 1 month later...

I can help a lot with the concepts for various argonian improvements, if someone were to be able to model them. I have the ability to sketch and use CK, but my modeling programs don't work because of reasons unknown to me. If someone can help me make it work, I could easily create the quill/hornstyles myself and get them out there for everyone. I could even do a few warpaints.

• 3 weeks later...