Glowing Blue/Draugr Eyes

endersblade

Ok, this isn't really so much of a mod, but I figured this would be the best place to ask. I've seen numerous posts, videos, blogs, etc about a bug that makes people have the glowing draugr eyes...I WANT THIS. I've tried using the 'player.addspell f71d1', and while it does add the abilities, it doesn't add the glowing eyes >.> I'm wondering if maybe a mod I'm using is interfering? As far as body/hair mods go, I have CBBE Slim, Beautiful Females by bella, and Apachii Hair.

Any help on this?

It could be a mod conflict. The glow isn't so much effected by your eyes as it adds a "mask" effect to your character's body, so it could be something in CBBE or Bella's mod which prevent it. At this point I think it'd be more sensible to create a "Glowing Eyes" mod and avoid the glitch altogether.

I use the same body mod you do, and a TON of face/skin mods, and I still get that glitch on occasion, I'm not sure if it's possible to add the effect INTENTIONALLY though to be honest. A lot of people joke about it being a draugr STD, so go live in a tomb for a couple years and see what happens? :whistling:

But really, It's likely a conflict with face tents, if you have anything that adds/changes things on the face (like dirt, complexion, war paint, etc. ) it could easily be interfering with it.

I can say, this glitch isn't as cool as it sounds, it disappears randomly at weird angles and can be seen behind your head, trails really weird, and does really weird stuff when you put on hoods or open helmets. XD

• 3 months later...

Uhm i think i know how you can make it happen. But only if you play the PC version.

My english is not the greatest but maybe i can help you.

You must change your Race with the console.

Enter "player.setrace draugrrace" after you have done this you are a Draugr.

And after THAT you change to the race you was before. The only Important thing is, you MUST write "race" behind the races name. Like "Nordrace" or "Argonianrace".

Its better when you save the game before you try it.

Good luck and i hope you understand it! :D