How do you properly install XP32 Maximum Skeleton and other variants?

tyfreaky

Yes i did, and sorry for the long reply, I had stuff I had to do yesterday.

I think i had another texture mod "mature skin tones" loaded as well, going to delete that and then reinstall XP and Dual Sheath Redux and see if that helps. Will keep you posted and thanks again for being the only one to respond

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Something similar is happening to me, I have better females and dual sheath / xp32 installed, and it works fine. Except my dragon shield is stuck to my back and will not get off. When i unequip it, on my back. When I delete it, on my back. Throw it away and make a clean save? Still there. I have uninstalled better females / dual sheath / xp32 a few times and still nothing. Any ideas??

• 1 year later...

Something similar is happening to me, I have better females and dual sheath / xp32 installed, and it works fine. Except my dragon shield is stuck to my back and will not get off. When i unequip it, on my back. When I delete it, on my back. Throw it away and make a clean save? Still there. I have uninstalled better females / dual sheath / xp32 a few times and still nothing. Any ideas??

Unfortunately there is no such thing as 'clean save' in Skyrim.

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

i am sure that duel sheath requires fnis but i could be wrong i think the best bet would be to install your mods via MO on a clean install then load your save with all the mods in MO through skse and be sure to run fnis via MO and sort mod order that should work i test all my mods on MO and run it then remove it from MO and do a Manuel install into my skyrim folder if it worked well in MO. but that is just me i have only been modding my tes games since morrowwind with no real mod making experiance except for digital art wich i dont use and i did learn all the terms and what the things do but its best to use managers like MO to keep your mods seperate from your game or virtual install via NMM to keep gae files clean from edits also try to clean ditry edits NOT IN MOD FILES vis TES5EDIT 8-) good luck.

Im not 100% sure but im pretty sure fnis is the problem for getting weapons / shields stuck on your back. After i updated fnis behavior made it into named patch i instantly had left handed stuck issue with swords in sheath and shield on back but i still had the sword and shield in my left hand looks weird though. got rid of my named patch and it fixed that problem now the problem is im not using fnis a requirement for Dsr although everything seems to be working right except some funky dagger animations and anything in my left hand is reversed to a reversed blade sword / dagger. it be great to see the mods full potential instead of this, but its so complicated and its a complicated set up that we probably set up wrong somewhere setting up one of the other complicated mod and the last complicated mod with not so easy to follow instructions. idk if that's really is a fix but any 1 having that problem can try it mess with fnis to try and get a different result. good luck.

ps even with my fnis behavior updated i still had reversed swords and daggers and funky duel wielding/single dagger animation as well as sticky sheath wep/ shields.

Edited by hexmod

I'm having this same problem with a few mods I have myself, though I don't know how to describe it, other than my gal (Khajiit,) Is standing in one area with her arms out at her sides. I can move, but it stays like that...

I had the same problem as you, you probably downloaded the wrong xpms which has totaly different requirements for it to work properly that are not the same as 【Skeleton】XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended if thats not the file in your load order then you have the wrong one, this one requires you to turn on the nudity and adult filters for it to show up. if that's not the case then im sorry i could not be of more help.

Here is the actual mods name XP32 Maximum Skeleton -XPMS (author: by xp32) search it if u get an error you need to edit your profiles filters which can be found by clicking on your (named) account then edit preferences. Also a reference for new nmm users.

Edited by hexmod

• 1 year later...

Don't know if this is the correct thread but here goes. Every time I load xp32 in my mod manager, it will crash skyrim only when you go through a door or there is a screen change. It crashes back to the desktop. If i turn it off, everything works great. I have some hdt mods and fnis but they all work without the crashing problem.

any help would much appreciated..

Thanks