Help Unrelenting Shout bug!

tulextreme

Hello every1 i`m having this weird bug in Skyrim that i never had before with any character. Can you please watch the video i uploaded with the bug and see if you think theres a fix for this?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVbvzCVL2-E

Really searching for this bug online and nothing! I wanna continue on the Dragonborn ways but this is kilin`my character!

Thanks in advance! Rock on!

Edited by tulextreme

I've never had this but I'll give several suggestions.

-reload a save before the training. Could be a script glitch or something.

-try equipping it each time you shout.

-uninstall any mods that effect unrelenting force. Could be a conflict.

- Last resort use console to advance yourself past the quest. Not sure of the command myself, but you can probably find it.

Hello every1 i`m having this weird bug in Skyrim that i never had before with any character. Can you please watch the video i uploaded with the bug and see if you think theres a fix for this?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVbvzCVL2-E

Really searching for this bug online and nothing! I wanna continue on the Dragonborn ways but this is kilin`my character!

Thanks in advance! Rock on!

thank you friend! ive deleted some mods but things now just got worse lol! i completly lost th shout (theres no effect anymore just the sound) so i went back for my first dragon fight where u actually get the shout after defeating it but now theres no dragon soul absortion as well... :( looks like ill have trash this character THIS SUCKS!

I figured out what to do. I have no idea how to fix it but if you shout at the phantom just as it's about to go away, it gives me credit for the quest!

Thanks! That worked for me!

Basically, I'd wait for the apparition to turn and face me, give it a

second or two, and then start Fus Ro to go off just about when the guy

bows and appears to become corporeal (gets color).