Survey Responses!

TheTokenGeek

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #27621885.

pintocat wrote: I think it'd be interesting and helpful to have more solid demographics. Maybe before fallout 4 comes out you can stick a survey up and plaster it on all the pages for 3 months or something.

Really good idea!

"[...]Better access to mods that are high quality, but haven't got too many downloads and/or endorsements. Many great mods are bogged down way back in the pages, with skimpy clothes and nudes clogging up the front pages."

QFT. By all means I don't disrespect nor discard the hard work of every modder out here, but the Nexus is literally flooded with skimpy armor/clothing/whatever mods that are always getting to the hot files just because players want to see their female waifu wandering around butt-naked. In the meanwhile other mods meant to improve the gameplay experience, immersion simply stay in the dark, which I find kinda sad.

Is it possible to create a "sexy hot files section" of some sort?

Edited by Nas00

In response to post #27623835.

Nas00 wrote: QUOTE
"[...]Better access to mods that are high quality, but haven't got too many downloads and/or endorsements. Many great mods are bogged down way back in the pages, with skimpy clothes and nudes clogging up the front pages."

QFT. By all means I don't disrespect nor discard the hard work of every modder out here, but the Nexus is literally flooded with skimpy armor/clothing/whatever mods that are always getting to the hot files just because players want to see their female waifu wandering around butt-naked. In the meanwhile other mods meant to improve the gameplay experience, immersion simply stay in the dark, which I find kinda sad.

Agreed 100%.
I wish Nexus would get rid of all that skimpy nonsense.

In response to post #27623835. #27624585, #27625270 are all replies on the same post.

Nas00 wrote: QUOTE

westsidekidd wrote: Agreed 100%.
I wish Nexus would get rid of all that skimpy nonsense.
Nas00 wrote: Well that's something I didn't know (shame on me). Done. Thank you for the advice!

you can easily tag skimpy or adult or even lore unfriendly content you want blocked in the content filtering page. It will remove them even in the hot files, recent files, search results, etc.

edit: last button in the account options popup, easy peasy... Edited by tiwa44