Fallout 4 1.3 Update Now Official!

SirSalami

In response to post #34120820. #34125460, #34130995 are all replies on the same post.

Zeus11bangbang wrote: My game doesnt CTD but my textures are all over the place. Unplayable. The ground is clear, for example, and I can see another ground 80 feet below that one. Turned off all Mods, uninstalled Fallout 4... nothing helps. Any advice? Im in the process of uninstalling all mods, fallout 4 and steam then reinstalling but any help would be nice.
Fredthehound wrote: I had that problem. Seems to be a driver crash in my case.

I have AMD R 380s crossfired. I reinstalled the drivers and rebooted. I also had to switch to the 'default' setting in crossfire. Maybe something in that can guide you toward a solution for your box.
sydney666 wrote: I sometimes see textures either flicker or disappear depending on how I pan the camera. I tried the same save with the backup exes and data (without the new update) and the issue doesn't happen.

Sometimes when I lower the ambient occlusion or shut it off, it diminishes the issue. I am thinking this might be a cumulative problem with AO + the updated way the game renders/loads textures upon getting into the cell (from a load screen).

Oh, I also seem to have missing textures where I can see the vacant world below the cell. I have only experienced it inside Corvega thus far. I think it might be an issue with texture mods rather than the update - possibly.

However this issue and the ones I mentioned above have been rare - but performance wise the game looks and plays a lot better with this patch.

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #34115760. #34115950 is also a reply to the same post.

Ravenring wrote: After the Patch gore overhaul is not compatible with homemaker.Homemaker has mutant items settlement.When i scroll the mutant items my game crash.Delete gore overhaul game runs fine
arroya wrote: can you tell me what files exactly come with the gore overhaul im thinking maybe it didint remove all of them when i hit uninstall from nmm

With homemaker settlement mutant items my game crash permanent, nothing other item from homemaker. ingame from time to time without open homemaker.I have play today 6-7 hours and no crash(gore overhaul delete with nmm)I have enhanced blood and fo4 Blood my game runs stable with 105 mods.When gore have a stabel fix, i test it new:)
Sorry for my bad german english^^

In response to post #34123030. #34131425, #34131575 are all replies on the same post.

arroya wrote: I've pinpointed my crashes. I am crashing when entering and exiting certain areas. For example with everything on ultra to include weapon debris I played a solid 30 mins fast traveled from Jamaica Plain to coastal cottage ran to Salem discovered the convalescent home went inside of it killed the zombies that spawned from the TRD mod. Exited killed some supermtants and ran to dunwhich borers killed everything but crashed when trying to enter it. I also crash when running past the townhall where you met Preston Garvey in concord.
frobac wrote: I had the same problem with Dunwich Borers. After doing some reading and testing, it turns out that in my case the culprit was the Architecture module from Grafix. Disabling it allowed me to enter the mine. So for now my game works, but is a little uglier.
arroya wrote: hmm I have the Grafix stuff ill uninstall architecture and see what happens

this worked now I am only crashing in the workshop lol thats a whole other story but as far as crashing in dunwich and at concord no more

In response to post #34115760. #34115950, #34131860 are all replies on the same post.

Ravenring wrote: After the Patch gore overhaul is not compatible with homemaker.Homemaker has mutant items settlement.When i scroll the mutant items my game crash.Delete gore overhaul game runs fine
arroya wrote: can you tell me what files exactly come with the gore overhaul im thinking maybe it didint remove all of them when i hit uninstall from nmm
Ravenring wrote: With homemaker settlement mutant items my game crash permanent, nothing other item from homemaker. ingame from time to time without open homemaker.I have play today 6-7 hours and no crash(gore overhaul delete with nmm)I have enhanced blood and fo4 Blood my game runs stable with 105 mods.When gore have a stabel fix, i test it new:)
Sorry for my bad german english^^

thank you

I am getting a sudden CTD when I scroll through to equip a weapon on a settler.

Anyone else having anything like this?

EDIT: It also crashes just when I scroll through my weapons just in the pip-boy screen.

EDIT 2: The crash is connected to the machete somehow. The game crashes when I scroll to it in the pip-boy. I have one favorited, so when I press the hotkey to switch to it, it crashes. This is most peculiar.

EDIT 3: It was a texture of all things. Removing the cleaner machete mod seems to have fixed it. I've never heard of a texture mod clashing with a new version of a game before.

Edited by DasRoteBaron

Game was unplayable for me post patch with ANY mods installed. Would CTD as soon as it got to the menu screen.

I re-edited my .INI files and re-installed "Fallout 4 Configuration tool - by Bilago" http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/102/?

and checked the "Invalidate Archives" in the "Tweaks" tab.

Since then all mods have been working as intended. Not sure if it was one or the other or if they did the same thing (mods and modders be CRAZY! )

Thanks to all you crazy awesome folks.

Edited by AmbitiousWrom

In response to post #34120820. #34125460, #34130995, #34131815 are all replies on the same post.

Zeus11bangbang wrote: My game doesnt CTD but my textures are all over the place. Unplayable. The ground is clear, for example, and I can see another ground 80 feet below that one. Turned off all Mods, uninstalled Fallout 4... nothing helps. Any advice? Im in the process of uninstalling all mods, fallout 4 and steam then reinstalling but any help would be nice.
Fredthehound wrote: I had that problem. Seems to be a driver crash in my case.

I have AMD R 380s crossfired. I reinstalled the drivers and rebooted. I also had to switch to the 'default' setting in crossfire. Maybe something in that can guide you toward a solution for your box.
sydney666 wrote: I sometimes see textures either flicker or disappear depending on how I pan the camera. I tried the same save with the backup exes and data (without the new update) and the issue doesn't happen.

Sometimes when I lower the ambient occlusion or shut it off, it diminishes the issue. I am thinking this might be a cumulative problem with AO + the updated way the game renders/loads textures upon getting into the cell (from a load screen).
sydney666 wrote: Oh, I also seem to have missing textures where I can see the vacant world below the cell. I have only experienced it inside Corvega thus far. I think it might be an issue with texture mods rather than the update - possibly.

However this issue and the ones I mentioned above have been rare - but performance wise the game looks and plays a lot better with this patch.

Same If you find a fix pls tell